Questions/Dares #21

Me: Hai There!

Hazel: Welcome to the Ask/Dare...

Juniper: Where questions will be answered

Tay Tay: And dares will be dared..

Grover: So we have a dare from @Rainbow_Dash4life. It says:

"And I have a dare for our beloved Sea Prince: sing a love song for Nico and I wanna see his reaction<3 Pernico all the way!!! Btw I love you guys :)"

Percy: I'm pretty sure I would sound terrible but okay... Grover, back me in on this!

Grover: Of course...  Hey where's the drums?

*The music starts to play*

Percy: Ooooh...

Grover: Let's go!

Percy: Ooo girl ya shining like a Fifth Avenue diamond! And they don't make you like they used to! You're never going out of style! Ooo pretty baby! This world might have gone crazy! The way you save me who can blame me when I just wanna make you smile? I wanna thrill you like Michael.. I wanna kiss you like Prince! Let's get it on like Marvin Gaye like Hathaway Write a song for you like this! You're over my head! I'm out of my mind, thinking I was born in the wrong time! One of a kind living in a world gone plastic, Baby you're so classic! {Grover: Yeah yeah.. You're classic} Baby you're so classic! {Grover: Yeah Yeah Yeah!} Baby you.. Baby you're so classic!

Four dozen roses anything for you to notice! All the way to senerade you doing it Sinatra style! I'ma pick you up in a cadillac like a gentleman! Bringing glamor back! Keep it reel to reel and the way I feel, I could walk you down the aisle! I wanna thrill you like Michael! I wanna kiss you like Prince! Let's get it on like Marvin Gaye like Hathaway Write a song for you like this! You're over my head! I'm outta my mind thinking I was born in the wrong time! It's love on rewind! Everything so throwback-ish! I kind of like it how you're Out of my league! Old school chic! Like a movie star from the silver screen! You're one of a kind living in a world gone plastic! Baby you're so classic! Baby you're so classic! Baby you're so classic!

Grover: Baby you're class and baby you're sick! I never met a girl like you ever til we met. A star in the 40's, centerfold in the 50's, got me tripping out like the 60's, hippies. Queen of the discoteque. A 70's dream and an 80's best! Hepburn, Beyonce, Marilyn, Massey..Girl you're timeless! Just so classic!

Percy: You're over my head! I'm outta my mind thinking I was born in the wrong time! It's love on rewind! Everything so throwbackish! I kind of like it how you're out of my league! Old school chic! Like a movie star from the silver screen! You're one of a kind living in a world gone plastic! Baby you're so classic! Ooh...woah... Baby you're so classic! {Grover: Yea Yeah} Baby you're so classic! Oooooooooo!

*The music ends*

Nico: *Blushes in excitement and embarrassement while looking away* Awww Percy! *Walks up to Percy and hugs him*

Percy: *He hugs back suprisingly and suprised*

Tay Tay: Grover good job on that rap! 

Grover: Hehe.. thanks! I've been working on it.

Frank: So this question and dare both come from @PercyJreader. The question asks:

"Hey Jason who do you like better, Nico or Percy? And Nico who do you like better, Percy or Jason?"

Jason: ....Nico....

Nico: So... I'ma choose both because I can't make up my mind for shit!

Frank: And the dare says:

"I also have a dare for Jason. Sing Mineshaft, a Minecraft parody, to Leo."

Jason: *sigh* No.. I'm not singing that! 

Leo: Yeah....no.

Me: No he's not singing it. He hates it.

Grover: This question and dare comes from @Austinismine4l!

Frank: They both say:

"I dare Percy to have a pillow fight with Jason and also What is Nico going to name his kids?"

Nico: Well... If they're all girls, I'll name the first one Candace (Candy for short), Isabella (Isa for short), and Jayla or Jade as my last.. Other than that, I don't know.

Me: Btw, please comment on what you think Nico should name their children. And Don't worry, Percy Jason and Leo are figuring out the names too..

Percy: Challenge accepted! Hey Jase!

Jason: Wha- *Gets hit with a pillow*

Percy: Hahaha! Let's get this started shall we?

Jason: Of course, Jackson! *Picks up a pillow too*

*They both hit each other with a pillow and the pillowfight begins to continue*

*2 hours later*

*They're both sweaty and tired*

Me: Count on these two to make everything an epic fight..

Tay Tay: My China doll.. 

Nico: Well... this is it for today!

Tay Tay: Hey! That's My line!

Me: Say goodbye everyone!

Tay Tay: -_- Really?

All: Bye!