Questions/Dares #18

Tay Tay: Hai! And Welcome!

Me: Today I'll be reading the questions and the dares today! And the first question comes from Austinismine4l and she says:

"Has Leo topped?" 

Leo: I haved top Nico.. so yeah.

Nico: But you haven't topped Jason or Percy! >:)

Leo: Shut up Nico!

Nico: Nevah!

Me: Anyway, this second question comes from Mexican-girl1 and she says:

"Can you all still torture Will or better kill him?"

Nico: Torturing him, I'm down for that! But killing him? I don't know!

Jason: But our army still chasing Will to death!

*The crowd of angry fangirls are still chasing Will while he's running and screaming for his life*

Tay Tay: This girl also commented:

"YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!were invited to the wedding and were is it and at what time?!"

Nico: We decided on August 15th at 10:30? 11:00?

Percy: Yea 10:30.

Leo: You would..

Jason: Oh wow..

Tay Tay: And this last question comes from _thatonerandomgirl_ and she says:

" 1) How tf would that work? 2) This is a question to all: What are the names gonna be? 3) I dare you to run through the Aphrodite cabin without getting a makeover cause those people be cray cray!!!!"

Percy: 1) You mean how we made them, how Nico got pregnant or...?

Nico: 2) Umm.... We kind of haven't decided on which ones we should choose! So we might have you guys comment the names for each child and also comment what you think that baby would be a boy or a girl. 

Leo&Jason: And 3) Oh god! Well..

Nico: We have to do it.. 

Tay Tay: I got it covered! *transports all of us with her transporter to the entrance of The Aphrodite Cabin* We're here!

Percy: Jason, I'm scared..

Jason: Me too Percy! Me too!

*both of them hug each other for dear life as they all run through that horrifying place then Tay Tay transport them back to the studio*

Tay Tay: I have a new ship to ship!

Nico: And what's that?

Me: It's Jercy isn't it?

Tay Tay: Yea.. Wait how did you-

Me: You weren't the only one that saw that hug!

Nico: I knowwww!

Percy: -_- No.. no it's not.

Jason: *too embarassed to say anything and gives a side hug to Percy while looking away blushing*

Percy: Whaa? *hugs back but starts blushing too*

Me: I'm fangirling like fucking crazy right now!

Nico: Guess who's posting this on every site there is? *takes a picture and sends it to every sitethere is*

Tay Tay: Well this is it for today! Say bye everyone!

All: Bye!