Chapter 4: Fnaf HnS 2

A/N Alright I know it's been a while since I updated this, but I now have a solid schedule I am going to follow. Monday= A Past Revealed, Tuesday= Life on the Internet, Wednesday= No Ordinary Game, Thursday= ???, Friday= Dare Aphmau and Friends, Saturday and Sunday= Nothing unless I want to right in My Book of Randomness. I am going to force myself to follow this schedule so I do not go weeks on end without updating a book. Anyways, on to the chapter!

3rd Person POV

"Gah! What are you?" Laurence asked Aph.

"Yes! I'm the Marionette! You guys better watch out (you better not cry, you better not pout I'm telling you why. Santa Claus is coming to town! No...ok)!"

"Guys! I know the perfect hiding  place for all of us!" Jin whispered to the group. (Do you know where it is? If you are right at the end of this, have some budder.)

"Ok?" Castor said, questioningly.

Everyone followed him into the kitchen as quietly as they could. They soon reached what appeared to be a refrigerator.

"It can only be opened or closed from the inside!" Jin whispered with a huge grin on his face.

"Oh man, this spot is kinda OP." Sly said with a mixture of shock and mischief on his face.

"Everyone! Get in! Quickly!" Adam ushered them in. Jin quickly flipped the switch, encasing them in darkness.

Aphmau's POV

I am soooo gonna find them. I thought to myself as I regained my vision. 

I checked all of the usual hiding places, to no avail. I then checked  all of my old hiding places to see if perhaps Adam, Jin, Barney, Ross, Alesa, Shelby, or Adrese had watched an old video of mine to find an overpowered hiding place. I found zip.

Finally, at about 1:30 left in the round, I remembered the fridge. Sure enough, as I went in to the kitchen,  it was closed. I guess they forgot about my hammer's ability to break blocks silently and quickly... 

I smiled as I went backstage and broke a two block whole in the wall. Technically they are also cheating by using that hiding place. I mean, it's not like we haven't broken blocks before. 

I then calculated where the fridge was and broke a one block hole at my feet, where it wouldn't easily be spotted  right away. I finally went on my hands and knees and crawled through the hole. They were all there, and even  better, they hadn't seen me. 

I quietly crawled around and when I was just behind Laurence and Garroth, popped up and tagged both of them.

"Gah!" They screamed.

"How did you...when did...how?" Sly stammered out. I pulled out my hammer. "Oh..." I tagged all of the Few. All that was left was the YTD crew.

"No fair! You cheated!" Adam complained as I backed them into a corner.

"Bro, we always do that." Ross pointed out.

"Yeahs, likes, everys map." Barney agreed.

"Yeah, why don't we ever make it so we can't break blocks?" Adrese asked.

"Because it's more fun this way!" I laughed as I tagged them.

"I win another round!" I giggled as I jumped up and down.

"Yeah yeah yeah, let's just start the next round." Castor sighed.

"Why am I purple?"

A/N Vote for the next seeker! It has to be someone from either the Few or the YTD, k? Anyways,  this is my Monday book, so I will  post again next Monday. 

Bye for now my little kits and stay #ROSSOME!

Ross: I'm still mad at Jess for cheating...

Get over it sloth!

Ross: I'm not a sloth! I'm a narwhale!

JK! I know!