Chapter 22: Babies HnS Round 2

3rd Person POV

"Why am I it?" A baby Sly whined. He was in a fox kigurami.

"Aw! Look at the little Sly!" Aph, Shelby, and Alesa ran over.

"I'll admit, he's cute." Kala sighed.

"I'm gonna get you!" Sly said.

"Yeah, uh, I'm just gonna...go..." And Steven ran off with the others soon following.

Barney: Found his way into a tree

Aph,  Garroth, Jin, and Alesa: At the bottom of the pool

Jose: In KC's closet

Kala and Steven: In Aaron's little attic

Ross, Pbat, and Sky: Standing in Aph's window ready to jump

Shelby, Castor, and Idrys: On Aph's roof

Laurence, Katz, and Alex: In Aph's basement

"I'm coming to find you!" Sly yelled as he started to run. "FOUND YOU!" Sly tagged everyone in the pool, despite their attempts to swim away.

"Gah! Sly! Why did you do that?"Aph asked in her baby voice.

"Because I want to win!" Sly yelled with his arms in the air as he ran away.

"Well, I just want to know who would like this much pink, I mean blue." Jose said and then facepalmed as Aph immediately went to KC's room. "Dang it!"

"Hey! Get back here!" Alesa yelled as she chased Adam down the street.

"You will never catch me! Hey!" Adam was cut off from his run when he ran into , who was running from Garroth. They both got tagged, and soon after, Ross was found just standing in the corner by the garage of a random house.

"Found you!"  Sly said as he ran into the two in Aaron's attic on his way to the roof.

"Well, at least I know where Castor is!" Steven yelled as he ran straight to Aph's roof as he had seen the three people  there earlier.

"Dang it! Well, I saw that idiot Laurence earlier!" Castor joked.

"I AM NOT AND IDIOT AND-oh..." Laurence gave away the position of himself and his two companions.

"LAURENCE!" Katz and Alex yelled.

"It wasn't my fault!" Laurence pouted.

"Pretty sure it was, bro." Garroth pointed out.

"Hey!"

"Guys! I know I always give this kinda bad news, but we have 10 seconds to find Barney!" Kala yelled as everyone ran around trying to find him.

"Apple!" Barney yelled happily. Everyone gasped, but watched with dismay as the round ended and Barney jumped from the tree.

"No  fair!" Mini Ross  whined.

"Alls fairs in apples and apples!" Baney said with a grin.

"That's not even the saying!" Jin complained.

"Guys! I'm seeking!"

A/N Who is it? No one knows! Well, I will,  when you guys vote...