Chapter 6: AoT Hide n' Seek: Round 1

3rd Person POV

"The winner is...Aphmau!" The speaker announced.

"Are these games rigged?" Garroth asked.

"NO! I am just the best!" Aph did a sassy hair flip.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. How about some AoT Hn'S next?" Adam asked.

"YES!" Aph screamed.

"AoT?" Everyone but the YTD people asked in unison.

"It's something we watch where giants attack a city. The heroes have to maneuver around with hooks and ropes. Let me just give you a crash course in how to use them." Jin said. 

=Time skip to when everyone can actually move with the gear, needless to say 3 hours=

"How much longer do we have until the next world spawns?" Sly asked.

"I think this is day 2, so 7 days." Aph replied.

"Ares we readys to start dirts?" Barney asked. 

"Yep! Hit the button Jess!" Adam yelled.

She hit the button.

"NO! I'm the seeker!" Steven yelled.

"Haha! Come and get me!" Adam taunted and then used his gear to fly above the seeker station.

Garroth attempted to use his and faceplanted into the wall on the OTHER side of the map. Laurence smashed his arm on a chimney. Everyone else, even the superheroes, managed far better and darted from place to place nimbly.

Steven's POV

Alright! I got this! 

I was released from start and ran around  looking for people. I immediately saw Adam and tagged him. 

"NO! WHEEZY!" He fake cried as he went in another direction.

I soon found Garroth and Laurence, who, despite the training beforehand, gave up on the maneuver gear and were running on the ground. They seemed to prefer the jump boost.

After around three minutes, we had caught Jess, Castor, Shelby, Okward, Alesa, Pbat(Who I forgot in the last game), Alex, Kala, Sly, Ross, and Jin. That left us Barney and Katz to find. 

 "Hint please!" We all screamed so that they could hear us.

"I ams bys the waters." Barney yelled.

"I'm moving." Katz yelled.

I soon spotted Katz running across rooftops and using the maneuver gear  like Spider Man. I chased him for the rest of the time, picking up Kala, Jess, Sly, Adam, and Jin trying to catch him as well. 

"Stop being so pro at this!" Adam yelled.

"Nope!" Katz yelled back. 

The time soon ran out and everyone was panting.

"This...one...involves... a lot more...movement." Laurence said in between breathes.

"Woohoos! Numbers 1 Hn'S pros dirts here!" Barney high fived Katz.

"You may have won this round, but I don't think you'll be so lucky next time!" I yelled.

"Yeah right!  I was like Spider Man!" Katz said shooting fake webs out of his wrists.

"Well, the next round is starting. Let's see who's it!" Alex said.

A/N Yeah, there aren't really hiding spots in this game. You just kinda move around so much that the seeker can't catch you. Oh well! 

Bye for now my little kits and stay #ROSSOME!