Chapter 14: Yandere HnS Round 3

3rd Person POV

"Who's ready for round three?" Ross asked. "Cause I'm the seeker! I'm coming for you Senpai!"

"Aaaannnnddd we're running." Okward said as they ran to hide.

"Woah, woah, woah...woah! Does he have a katana?" Garroth asked, shocked.

"WHAT?" Everyone asked.

"I was playing with it when we were transported here. It's been in my inventory." Ross shrugged. "But you better hurry, cause you only have 10 seconds left." He said, grinning evilly.

"SHOOT!"  Laurence ran.

Idrys(That's apparently how its spelled), Aph, Sly, Laurence- In the warehouse(get it? Cause the warehouse is part of an industry? I'll type just type the story now...)

Jin, Kala, Alex, Katz, and Garroth- throughout the school classrooms

Barney- In a tree

Sky, Max, and Steven- Inside of the cherry blossom trees via cheating

Castor- Under the stairs

Shelby, Jose, Pbat, and Alesa- On top of the school

"Here I cooommme." Ross said creepily.

"Oh my Irene." Laurence said.

"Hi Barney!" Ross tagged Barney.

"GAH! Apple?"

"My god, STAHP!" Adam yelled.

"Hellos, chickens dirt!" Barney tagged Castor.

"HEY! How did you find me?"

"Yous left a trails of eggs."

"Oh yeah."

"Really Castor?" Sly asked.

"Yep."

"Hey guys! Okward's in an industry!" Ross said as he tagged Idrys, Aph, Sly, and Laurence.

"Awwwww..." Aph pouted.

"Looks whos Is found!" Barney yelled as he chased Jin, Kala, Alex, Katz, and Garroth out of the school.

"Oh my god, that's terrifying!" Alex said as Ross pulled out his katana and gave chase.

They all were eventually caught.

"Well look who we have here!" Sly tagged Shelby, Jose, Pbat, and Alesa and hit them off the building. They took no damage, but it still hurt.

"OW!" They all yelled.

At one minute everyone yelled "HINT!"

"I'm by Senpai." Adam said.

"Dude, you just gave us away!" Max yelled.

"What the nether? Why would you do that?" Steven asked.

"And here we have three cheaters. Tsk, tsk, tsk.  Cheaters never prosper guys." Ross said as he, Aph, and Pbat tagged the three cheaters.

"We would have if Adam hadn't given us away!" Steven complained.

"And  this is why you never hide with me." Adam acted like he was teaching some big life lesson.

"Anyways, the winner is about to be announced!"

Who won? I'm leaving it open for this one! Pick anyone who played the game!

Anyways, bye for now my little kits and stay #ROSSOME!

Ross: Yea...