Chapter 8: AoT Finale

3rd Person POV

"No! Why do I have to be the seeker? I was doing so well!" Katz yelled.

"Looks like the pro is going to have to take a break and let the master take over!" Jin laughed as he maneuvered away.

Adam decided to hide behind Katz, thinking that Katz would never look there.

Aph decided to attach her maneuver gear to Ross.

"Hey! No fair!" Ross yelled.

"Onward!" Aph yelled.

Everyone else either hid or maneuvered around the map.

Katz's POV

Why did I have to be the seeker? I  was a pro at maneuvering! Let's just get this over with...

The timer ran out and I turned around, hitting Adam.

"Seriously? I thought for sure that would have worked!" Adam went off to find the others.

I found Jess being dragged by Ross around the map, which was rather weird, but I ended up tagging them both anyway.

"JESS!" Ross complained.

Jess just laughed as she ran away.

With 1 minute and 30 seconds left, we still had Barney and Jin to find. As usual, we all screamed "HINT!" at the top of our lungs.

"I'ms bys the waters!" Barney yelled.

"I haven't stopped moving!" Jin yelled.

How is it that people move around the map without getting spotted. I mean, yeah that's what I did, but it's kinda ridiculous.

I searched all over the place, spotting NO water and NO Jin. At ten seconds, I spotted Jin. As I ran I heard fireworks as Barney was found and tagged by Shelby. Almost there and...

GOT HIM!

Onee second left and I tagged him! Yes!

"Dang it! How did you catch me?" Jin asked.

"I guess I'm just too pro for this map!" I yelled, gloating.

"Shh! The winner is being announced!" Sly said.

"The winner is..."

A/N Who wins? Is it Katz? Or Barney? Or maybe Jin? You decide! Why did this suddenly turn into America's Got Talent? You, the audience decides who wins the $500,000 prize! I'll stop now... Also comment what game they should play next! I'm just having everyone play them from now on.

Anyways, bye for now my little kits and stay #ROSSOME!

Ross: Yea...