Chapter 17: Minions HnS Round 3

3rd Person POV

"Well, you guys are probably gonna lose this one since I'M the seeker." Laurence said as he started to spam the minion noise. "Wow, this is fun!"

"SEE?" Shelby and Aph said in unison.

"Stop proving a point and run!" Sly said.

Aph, Jin, Garroth, and Pbat: Watching KP

Sly, Shelby, Jose, and Sky: In the trees

Barney and Castor: Ledges above the steps

Alesa, Ross, Katz, and Kala: In the vents

Alex, Steven, and Idrys: In the Shark tank

"Here I come!" Laurence yelled as he spammed the minion noise.

"PLEASE STOP!" Jose yelled.

"Way to give us away, Jose!" Sly commented as Laurence began to climb a tree.

"See ya sucker!" Sky yelled as he accidentally ran right into Laurence as he wasn't paying attention. "WHY?"

Everyone laughed at Sky's pouting.

"You guys really thought this would work?" Shelby said as he stood in front of Aph, Jin, Garroth, and Pbat.

They shrugged and tried to run but were ultimately caught by those waiting on the ground.

"BARNEY! CASTOR! STOP WITH THE APPLES AND EGGS!" Sky yelled.

"Apple?" Barney said as he was caught.

"HOW DARE YOU INSULT THE GREAT AND POWERFUL CHICKEN SHAMAN!" Castor yelled as Aph tagged him.

"Cut the speak, Castor. As of now you are not the Chicken Shaman. You are Hawk Eye." Aph said, rather annoyed.

"And why can't I be both, Ms. I am the daughter of Thor AND the descendant of Irene."

"He has a point Jess." Jin commented.

"Ugh, no one asked you!" Aph snapped.

"Hey Jess. Stay away from lakes." Ross said.

"Why?" Pbat asked.

"Because she's so salty she would turn it into an ocean." Ross grinned.

"WHY ROSS?" Sky yelled.

This once again made everyone laugh.

"I think Steven wanted to be a fish." Jose said as he jumped into the fish tank.

"NO!" Steven tried to run along with Alex and Idrys, but was caught by Jose along with Garroth and Laurence.

"Hey, where are you guys?" Laurence asked, seeing the timer at 30 seconds.

"We haven't stopped moving!" Kala yelled.

"If that were true we would have seen you." Jin said.

"Well, it would seem the air flow has four little blockages." Alesa said at 10 seconds.

"THE VENTS!" Everyone who was tagged yelled as they booked it into the nearest vent entrance.

5...

4...

3...

2...

1...

"We win!" Katz yelled.

"High-five!" Ross said. The four high-fived.

"Dang it!" Laurence said. "This was my chance to impress Aph!"

"She's married!" Most of the  YTD people yelled.

"Technically, since she is in another dimension now, I have a theory that she possesses different bodies in each dimension, making her a different person likewise. Therefore, she is only married in OUR dimension." Jin stated.

Everyone gave him a look.

"She is not the same person here, so she is currently single as far as I know."

"Oh, ok." Everyone nodded.

"And the winner is..."

A/N Who wins? Pick anyone who played! Also,  should they play Olive Garden HnS next, or IHOP?

Anyways, bye for now my little kits and stay #ROSSOME!

Ross: Yea...