Chapter 25: Mistakes Were Made...

Yo guys I think I'm back! I really feel like I should be writing and will try to come up with a schedule. So without further ado, let's hope my writing didn't get worse!

                                                                                ~Aph's POV~

We all arrived at our bases. I told the SM crew which of their outfits to grab. They all nodded and we all split up once again. 

Five minutes later we were ready to give everyone their suits. "Okay, guys, these are your suits. Alesa, you will be Black Widow." I smiled and handed her her outfit.

"Thanks." She went and changed into her outfit. She ran in doing a few front flips and did a little gun target practice quickly on some apples in a tree behind us. She managed to shoot almost all of them down, catching one and taking a bite before blowing a bit of bangs out of her face. "Yeah, I could get used to this." She smiled.

"APPLE!" Barney yelled. We all laughed.

"Me next?" Adam grinned. 

I chuckled. "Sure. Adam, you will be QuickSilver." I handed him his outfit.

He grinned and went and changed. He came back, sunglasses still on. He did a few laps around all of us before running off for about thirty seconds. "Hey, I found these two nerds wandering by some werewolf village thing." He grins before going to run around some more.

"Jess what the fudge is happening and why does everyone look like a superhero!?" Max fumed. 

"Yeah, I'm confused frankly too." Red said beside him. 

"Wow, you guys must have gotten seperated from the others when you got transported here. Well, long story short all our roleplays are real and are combining into one world. Right now we've got my Minecraft Diaries, you guys and our minigames, and Super Minecraft." I said. I thought a minute. I quickly flew back into the bases and grabbed two more suits.

"Wait, so we're in a roleplay right now?" Red asked.

"Not exactly, but pretty close. Just know we have 3 days until another world is added."

They both nod still slightly confused.

"Anyways, guys this is Red and Max. Now, Shelby you will be Scarlet Witch!" I hand her her costume. 

"Thanks!" She ran off before floating back. She levitates a few things and throws some stuff around. "Okay, this is AWESOME!" 

We all cover our ears a second.

"SHELBY! OUR EARS!" Max yells.

"Sorry!"

"Is someone a Mad Max? Also Shelby it's ROSSOME." Ross said. Max glares daggers at him. "Um, Jess. Costume please." 

I hand him his costume.

He runs and changes before coming back. "Am I Ant-Man?" He shrinks down. He jumps onto Max's shoulder. "Apparently!"

We all laugh a bit before I turn to Barney. "Barney, you will Vision."

"Cool!" (I'm done with the accent. He can talk normally so from now on in this book he talks normal) He ran off and floated back, flying through a few trees. He blasts a tree across the world.

"Okay! Careful! No telling where that landed!" I said.

-Meanwhile where the tree landed...-

"MY WALL!"Zane yelled looking at the tree in his wall.

-Back to the suiting up-

"Sorry!" Barney laughs.

I turn to Idrys. "You will be Batman." (Not being racist. Just Idrys seems like the guy who would want to be Batman) 

"Yes!" He runs off and comes back in his suit, using a grappling hook to go to the top of a tree before parkouring across the treetops silently. He jumps back down. "Okay, that is cool."

"Now Jin, you're gonna be Spiderman."

"I KNEW IT!" Katz yells. I glare at him to shut up and he does so.

"Sweet." Jin goes and changes, coming back in using the webs on some trees and hanging upside down a bit. "Yea this is officially the greatest day of my life." He grins.

"Now Red, you will be Flash." I hand him his outfit.

"YES!" He runs off and about a minute later zooms in. "ADAM! RACE!" 

"YOU'RE ON!" 

They both start running and become blurs. "Okay let's hope they  tire out soon..." Sly sighs.

"Agreed. ANd finally, Max, you will be DeadShot." (I know there was no Dead Shot suit but I watched Suicide Squad recently so...) 

"Can I shoot Adam and Ross?"

I pause a minute. 

"YOU'RE SERIOUSLY NOT CONSIDERING IT? ARE YOU?!" Ross yells in a tiny voice.

"No!" I say quickly. "Max you may not shoot any of our friends."

"Fine..." He goes and changes. He comes back and aims at another apple tree, shooting every apple stem causing them to fall to the ground. 

"APPLE!" Barney and Red yell. Red stops running, causing Adam to run into him. Red flies into Alesa, causing her to shoot a gun. This surprises Shelby and she yelps, levitating and throwing Ross by accident. Ross goes back to normal size and runs into Max, causing him to shoot at Barney. The bullet passes through Barney and hits a bird in the sky. I glare at them all. 

"Seriously? Idrys and Jin were the only ones not to...nevermind Idrys apparently threw some baterangs at Sly by accident and pinned him to a tree and Jin webbed Katz to a tree..." I sigh. "Mistakes were made..."

This is kinda a filler and a kinda funny, light hearted chapter before we start getting hopefully into more serious stuff. Plus I really wanted to see what I came up with for everyone causing chaos XD

Anyways, bye for now my little kits and stay #Owlmazing!