Chapter 20: IHOP HnS Round 3

3rd Person POV

"Aw! I'm seeker! That means I can't be Waffle Woman..." Aph said sadly.

"What a TRAVISty!" Garroth punned.

"NOT YOU TOO!" Sky sighed.

"Garroth! That was PUNderful! But now I'm gonna have a BONE to pick with you, so I hope you have the GUTS to face me! TIBIA honest, I think I'll win this HUMOROUS pun war!" Aph replied.

"I'm out." Jin ran away.

"Jin! That was not COOL man! In fact, that was plain COLD! You definitely don't need any more FANS!" Aph said again.

"Goodbye." Everyone else left.

"NO! GARROTH! WE WERE RaPUNzels!" Aph yelled.

"Not to worry AphMEOW! I will be back and make sure this CATastrophe is averted! Isn't it CLAWsome!" Garroth came back and waited to be tagged. He still had a chance with Aph in this world, and he knew that. Plus, he liked making puns to annoy the others.

Garroth: Directly in front of Aph

Jin, Idrys, Kala, Steven, and Laurence: On the little ledges above the windows outside

Adam, Barney, and Castor(Lol, Adam is doomed XD): Behind the apartment buildings

Shelby and Ross(again): In the light fixtures

Alex, Alesa, Jose, Pbat, and Katz: On the roof of the one apartment building

"Alright! LETTUCE go settle our BEEF with these criminals WAFFLE WARRIOR!" (I changed it cause I liked it from the comments) Aph yelled.

"We will make an EGGcelent team, you and I!" Garroth punned.

"It will be a very GOUDA match cause their time is running out SWISS!" Aph replied.

"It'll be quite a PICKLE for them if we KETCHUP! Garroth added.

"OKAY! WE WILL ALL COME OUT IF YOU TWO JUST STOP!" Katz said. ALMOST everyone agreed.

"Okay, but I was really hoping for a CHEDDAR round!" Aph said.

Everyone but Ross and Shelby came out, getting tagged with 3 minutes still in the game.

"WHERE ARE YOU TWO AND WHY DIDN'T YOU COME OUT!" Steven asked.

"We'll tell you at 5 seconds!" Ross said.

"How about a hint now? There's only a minute left!" Kala said.

"I don't think that's a very BRIGHT idea Ross!" Shelby said.

"Please guys!" Sly said, not realizing they received a hint.

At 5 seconds, Ross and Shelby  dropped from the light fixtures in the ceiling, and were not caught.

"I GET IT NOW! A BRIGHT idea!" Laurence said.

"Were you two there  every round?" Idrys asked.

"Maybe." They both said.

Everyone else sighed.

"Well, we know one of these two will win." Jose sighed.

A/N So who wins? Ross or Megan...jk I mean Shelby! And do you want them to play OG HnS or Cats/Babies HnS? I will only do one of the second two.

Anyways, bye for now my little kits and stay #ROSSOME!

Ross: Yea...