Chapter Four: Dipper's Trade

~Dipper's POV~

By the time it became nightfall, I had searched everywhere for my sister. But the more I couldn't find her, the more I became scared for Mabel.

"Mabel! Mabel, where are you?" I called out, looking around.

I sighed and tightened my backpack around me. "Mabel....." I mumbled as the cold wind rushed through me.

Then, out of the corner of my eye, I spotted her invention. I picked up the crushed thing, staring at it closely.

I then threw it down on the ground again and followed to the direction it was thrown. It was stupid, but I felt that something was calling me towards the north. "Hang on, Mabel!"

Soon, the trail had stopped. I then saw, to surprise, a large golden castle. "Woah...... What is this place?" I asked myself. But there was no time to sit there and ask questions. If Mabel was in there, let's hope I wasn't too late.

I soon managed to squeeze through the gates, thanking God that I was a skinny twig. I then ran to the steps of the castle and opened the doors, which were unlocked.

"Hello? Is anyone here?" I called out, hearing my voice echo throughout the castle. I spotted many paintings, statues, furniture, a fire place, and a very long staircase with different paths.

I was getting this strange feeling in my stomach that I should follow the staircase, wherever it led. I slowly walked up the stairs, going to the west.

I continued to call out for Mabel and going up each flight of stairs. I finally made it to the very top of the castle, which seemed deserted.

"Mabel? Is anyone here?" I called out, my voice cracking a bit. I was just about ready to start crying.

"D...... Dipper?" I heard a tiny female voice call out from the one door in the flight.

I gasped and turned around, seeing Mabel's face in the tiny barred window on the door. "Mabel!" I yelled, running to the door.

She smiled as tears streamed down her face, holding my hands tightly. "Dipper! How did you find me?" She asked, her voice sounding horse and achey.

I gasped as I felt my sister's hands. "Your hands are like ice! Mabel, who did this to you?" I asked, angry at the person that trapped my sister in this cage.

"Dipper! You have to leave this place! Before Bill catches you!" She said as she started to hyperventilate.

I blinked. "Bill? Mabel, we defeated Bill! He's-"

"Still alive, Pine Tree!" I heard a familiar male voice echo throughout the room. I soon turned around and gasped, seeing a human man.

He wore a golden suit and had golden hair with a black top hat and an eyepatch over his right eye. He looked so much like.........

"Bill Cipher?!" I asked, my mouth dropping.

"That's right, Pine Tree! I'm back! And see that you've come back to destroy me, huh?!" He seemed to snarl, his teeth turning into dog teeth.

"No, Bill. I've only come for my sister! Please let her out and I'll leave you alone forever!"

"She shouldn't have trespassed in my castle in the first place!" Bill said, glaring at me.

"But she could die, you triangle demon! I'll do anything!" I begged. Wouldn't Bill be trying to make a deal with me or something? I almost fill sorry that we defeated him.

"There's nothing you can do, Pine Tree. Get out!" He barked, beginning to float away from me and my trapped sister.

I had to think of a plan to get Mabel out. "Bill, wait!" I yelled. I saw him stop and looked at me with his eyes growing red. I gulped and looked at him, "Take me instead."

I saw him begin to soften his glare, looking slightly confused. "You....... Would take her place?"

"Dipper, please! You don't have to do this for me!" Mabel yelled out, trying to stop me.

I sighed, only looking at Bill. "If I do take her place, would you let her go?"

He floated back to me and grinned. "Yes. But..... You have to promise to stay here forever. Do we have a deal?" He asked, holding out his hand as the blue flames grew on his hand.

I gulped softly and looked back at Mabel. "No, Dipper! Don't do this for me!" She sobbed out hard.

I turned back to Bill and shook his hand, making the deal official. "You have my word, Bill."

I looked at him, Bill now laughing evilly as I saw him bring out Mabel. Then the demon snapped his fingers, Mabel now beginning to fade away.

"D-DIPPER!!!" She cried out as I saw her completely disappear.

"M-MABEL!" I cried out, looking around for my sister. But she was gone. I sank to the floor as tears fell down my face. "Mabel......" My sister was gone and I was now a prisoner to Bill Cipher.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dang, four chapter in three days? Two chapters in one day! I'm on a roll!

Anyway, thank you guys so much for the reads and the votes I've gotten so far! They mean so much to me!

But I would like to know in the comments what you think of the story so far and what you think I should add in it!

Anyway, get ready for chapter five! Bye guys! :) X3 XD