Chapter Thirteen: The Cipher Family

~Dipper's POV~

The next day I heard loud noises coming from the backyard. Groaning from the loud laughter and shouting, I decided to get out of bed and check the noises out.

When I opened up my window, I saw that it was just the Cipher triplets playing in the snow. I blinked in confusion. Where did the snow come from?

Bill, Will, and Jill seemed to be having a snowball fight. And Bill seemed to be winning, which made me chuckle. My Bill was always so aggressive at winning.

But I cleared my throat and wiped my blush. I still didn't know when I was going to tell Bill that I was in love with him, but I hope it would be soon. Let's just hope he feels the same way I do.

I then called out to them. "Hey, Dream Demons!"

The triplets soon stopped their game and looked up at me. "Oh, hey Dipper!" Bill called out, clearly showing a large blush for some odd reason.

"Pine Tree! You're up early!" Jill commented, a light spunk in her voice.

"I could say the same thing for you guys. Where did all this snow come from?" I asked, motioning to all the snow on the ground and on my window.

"Oh, I made it! It was supposed to be the hottest day of the year, so I made it the coldest day of the year!" Will winked, a happy smile upon his face. Geez, imagine how angry people must be.

Jill jumped on her little brother's back and laughed. "And we thank you for that!"

Bill soon floated up to me and sat on the window, grinning like the Cheshire Cat. "Care to join in on the fun, my Little Dipper?"

I couldn't help but blush and laugh at the nickname. Little Dipper, huh? Normally I would react like Edward Elric, but I decided not to since it was from Bill. "Sure, just let me get into some appropriate weather clothes."

Bill nodded as he continued to stare at him, his eyes never leaving my face.

I blinked and looked at him, my face only getting hotter. "That means I need to change. Alone, please."

He gasped and snapped out of his trance, almost falling from the window. "Oh right! Ummm.... Sorry!" He laughed and floated back down the ground with his siblings.

I closed the window and ran to the closet and quickly changed into some clothes. Which was two long sleeved shirt, two jeans, two pairs of socks, snow boots, a large coat, gloves, a hat, and a long woolen scarf.

I soon opened the window and called down, "Okay guys! I'm ready now."

Before Will or Jill could say a word, Bill shot off like a rocket and floated towards my window. "Great! Now, take my hand and I can take you down there."

I looked down at the ground with a light gulp. "You sure it's safe?"

"Of course it is. Do you trust me?" I heard Bill ask, confidence in his voice.

I looked up at him with my blush growing as hot and hard as it could. "What did you say?"

"Do you trust me?" Bill asked again, holding out his hand for me to take as his grin remained on his face.

I had two opinions: Trust Bill and take his hand and risk making a fool of myself or jump down from the window myself and break all of my bones? I wish there was a third choice! Then again, I could take the stairs.

But I gathered up what courage I could find and room Bill's hand, holding it as tightly as I could. "Of course I do."

He only chuckled and floated us down to the ground with his siblings. It was actually pretty fun! I don't know why I used to be scared of heights before!