Chapter Seventeen: Beauty and the Beast

~Dipper's POV~

Jill and Will finally lead me downstairs, where I was still sweating buckets. I never thought this night would come to life, but it finally did!

"Huh? I wonder where Bill is. He's never late for anything!" Jill mumbled, biting her nails.

"Oh, I'm not late. I just wanted to make a cool entrance." We heard Bill's voice from the top of the stairs. We all turned our heads and I swear, my jaw dropped straight to the ground.

Bill looked positively amazing! He wore a slick and much brighter gold suit with a golden tie and black dress shoes, with his same eyepatch and top hat. He looked just as handsome as he always did.

He wore a kind grin as he walked down the stairs and straight towards me. Bill then bowed to me and kissed my hand. "Pine Tree."

I blushed and laughed nervously. "B-Bill. You look great!"

He laughed softly, looking down at his outfit. "Oh, thank you. It was Jill's idea."

Jill laughed nervously. "I'm great at designing clothes, okay?"

Will flew over and put his arms around us. "No more standing here like weirdos! Let's eat!"

Bill only laughed softly. "Okay, Willy." He looked over at me with the same smile that haunted my dreams, "You hungry?"

I nodded my head eagerly. "Starving!"

Bill took my hand and lead us to the dining room, where Jill and Will waited for us. He then pulled up a chair for me as I sat, Bill only sitting down right next to me.

"Today, we shall be serving you two gentlemen garlic steak with baked potatoes and creamed corn!" Jill exclaimed as Will passed up the plates full of the food for us.

"Thank you guys so much! This looks incredible." I thanked them, already digging into the food.

Bill was eating his food, but being rather slow with his eating. Sometimes, I even saw him grimace at the food.

"Okay, Bill, I gotta ask: Are you okay?" I finally asked, worried about him.

"Oh... I'm fine! It's just.... I haven't had human in a while and it tastes different from when I last had any." He explained.

"Then why are you grimacing?" I asked again.

"Oh! I just don't like corn, if it's cream or not." He replied, spreading loads of butter on his baked potato.

I gasped as my eyes widened. "You don't like corn?! My heart is broken!" I joked, falling back against my chair and pretending to be dead.

Bill only laughed at my silliness. "Oh Pine Tree! You're adorable."

My eyes opened as I felt my cheeks grow darker. "Th-thanks, Bill....."

Soon, I looked over to see Will playing the piano with a grin. "Go on! Ask him to dance!" He whispered to me with a wink.

I gulped but nodded and stood up, holding my hand out to Bill. "Do you wanna..... Dance with me?"

Bill had a deep blush upon his face as he bit his lip. "Ummm..... I...."

"DANCE WITH HIM, YOU FREAKING IDIOT!!!" We all heard Jill scream at Bill, a annoyed look upon her face.

Bill gulped and stood up, taking my hand. "I'd love to dance with you, Dipper."

I squealed quietly as we walked to the ballroom. He took my hand and put his other hand upon my waist. I let out a little gasp as I took his hand and placed my other hand on his shoulder.

He looked down at me with a smile as we began to dance. I swear, I felt like I've seen this scene somewhere before....

We danced for what felt like hours until he looked down at him. "Dipper?"

I looked up at him with a smile. "Yes Bill?"

"Are you.... I don't know.... Happy here with me?" He asked, having a clear blush upon his cheeks.

"Of course I am! I'm happy here with you, Will, and Jill. But...." I decided to stay quiet. I wanted to say that I wish I had my family here, but I didn't want to bring that up.

He blinked. "What is it?"

"I just...... I wish that I could see my family again. I miss them with all my heart..." I told him truthfully."

"Well, there is a way!" He exclaimed, taking my hands softly.

I blinked in deep confusion. "What are you taking about?"

He soon lifted up his eyepatch and revealed a black hole that placed his eye. "My eye will be able to show you anything that you wish to see. Even your family. Just say what you want and my eye will show you."

I nodded my head, kinda weirded out that Bill told me about his eye, but also curious of how it worked. "I wish to see..... My sister, Mabel."

Bill's eye swirled until it showed Mabel, who was walking into the show with only a jacket and a backpack full of weapons. She looked cold and sick.

"Mabel! No...." I mumbled, tears beginning to fall.

Bill must've seen what had happened because his face held shock and guilt. "Dipper..... If you want to help your sister.... Then you must go to her."

My eyes widened. "Wh-what.... What did you say, Bill?" I asked in shook. Was he.... Letting me go?

Bill turned his back to me. "You're not longer my prisoner anymore, Dipper. You're free......."

I gasped and didn't know whether to feel happy or angry. Bill was setting me free, but at what cost? "Bill, look. I'll only go visit my family and make sure Mabel goes back to the Mystery Shack, and then I'll come right back. I promise!"

Bill turned to me a look of happiness but shock and sadness. "Y.... You promise?"

I nodded my head. "I promise, Bill!" I then gave him a deep hug.

Bill hugged me back and whispered something to himself. I blinked and looked up at him. "What was that, Bill?"

He blushes hard and cleared his throat. "N-nothing..... But go! Go save your sister!"

I nodded my head and ran out the door to find my sister. But something hurt in my heart, like I knew it shouldn't have left Bill......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know, I know. I'm a awful person, but I had to do!*gets out Captain America's shield and hides behind it*

Anyway, don't worry! This story will still continue no matter what and I might even finish it. And maybe make a sequel!

So, make sure that you vote and comment on this story! Also, I hope that you're all ready for the next chapter because it's pretty big! Bye everyone!