Chapter Eleven: Where is Dipper?!(Mabifica Chapter!)

~3rd Person POV~

Meanwhile, back at the Mystery Shack, everyone hadn't given up on their search for Dipper. But they hadn't told the town of Gravity Falls yet, for fear they might go after Bill before they did themselves.

The night that Bill told his story of how he came to be a dream demon to Dipper was another night of searching and tracking down Bill and Dipper.

Ford had turned the whole living room into a "Clue Room", as Stan called it. It had a chalk board with pictures, a map, and little red yarn going from each picture to another. Ford had to borrow it from Mabel's yarn collection.

Mabel was being the opposite of her normal self. Instead of being happy and excitement filled and joyful, was know full of guilt and regret for not being able to save her only brother.

This day, Ford and Mabel were working away fast. Ford began to looking at the pictures upon the chalk board while Mabel was reading all about force fields and even about Bill.

"Found anything yet, Mabel dear?" Ford asked, breaking the silence that filled up the living room.

"No, I haven't found thing at all!" She cried out, throwing the book against the wall.

Soon, Stan came into the room with a large bowl of popcorn and wore an ugly purple robe with white kittens upon it and yellow house shoes. "Ugh, guys! Can you move all this? The Duck-tective movie is coming on!"

Mabel stood up and sighed, eventually grabbing another book from the pile. "Stan, we can't. We have to keep looking for Dipper and Bill."

Stan groaned softly. "Kid, you two have been looking for Dipper and that demon for days now. When was the last time you slept, Mabel?"

Ford eventually stopped working and looked at Mabel with a worried look written across his old face. "He's right, Mabel. You've been drowning yourself in books and graphs. It's not good."

Mabel gritted her teeth and threw the book down, standing up to her two Grunkles. "I don't need sleep, guys! I need answers and ways to kill that demon and bring back Dipper!"

Ford and Stan gasped and blinked at Mabel's behavior. They had never seen her act like this before. Bill's cruelness and Dipper's trade must've hit her hard.

Soon, there was a knock upon the door. Mabel groaned, already getting tired of people interrupting her. "Who could that be at this ungodly hour?!" She stormed the door and opened the door, "Look, whoever you are, leave me- Oh, hello P-Pacifica.....!"

Pacifica stood at the doorway of the Mystery Shack carrying a box of cookies. She had come to see if Mabel was alright. Much like Mabel, Pacifica also had a very large crush upon Mabel but she always thought the other female would tell her first.

"Hey, Mabel. Umm... I brought you some extra fudge with Hershey kiss cookies for you. I know you've been having a bad few days trying to find Dipper, but I wanted to make you feel better." Pacifica said.

Mabel blushed very softly and sighed. She hadn't even thought of Pacifica. "U-Ummm.... Thank you, Pacify. Would you like to come inside?"

Pacifica nodded and came inside with the box of cookies. Stan and Ford kept a close watch in case something was going on between them. Ford just wanted to make sure Mabel was okay while Stan.... Well, Stan was just bored and waited for the girls to leave to watch his movie.

Pacifica and Mabel sat down at the couch together, starting to eat the cookies together. "Hey... Thanks for checking up on me, Pacify."

Pacifica smiled softly and looked over at Mabel. "Oh, it's no problem. I just got worried because you haven't been in around town for a few days."

Mabel shrugged softly. "No one needs me there anyway."

"Actually, we do. It's not the same without you there. There's no sparkles or happiness or smells of vanilla or cherries in the air. I miss that Mabel.... I miss you." Pacifica told truthfully, looking up at Mabel's eyes.

Mabel gasped and began to cry, wrapping her arms tightly around Pacifica's body. "I'm so sorry! I didn't know that you missed me! I was just.... So caught up with finding Dipper... I didn't know that my isolation would hurt people."

Pacifica gasped softly as she rubbed the other girl's back. "Hon, it's alright. I understand, you want your brother back. I honestly miss the nerd myself."

Mabel smiled softly as she continued to cry. "Thank you, Pacifica..... I promise, once I find him, everything will go back to normal."

Ford and Stan smiled to each other. "Awwww. They're so cute." Stan smiled and wiped a tear that was slipping from his eyes.

Ford nodded and but then a thought occurred to his brain. "Do you suppose that Bill and Dipper are doing the same thing?"

Stan blinked and looked at his twin brother in confusion. "What are you talking about, Fordy?"

The scientist brother sighed. "I mean, maybe Dipper is trying to change Bill and maybe- Just maybe- Bill and Dipper are falling in love with each other?"

The con artist brother only laughed hard at the thought of the evil dream demon and his nerdy great nephew falling in love. "Oh please, Ford! That's impossible even for you! This ain't a fairytale, after all."

Ford rolled his eyes and ignored his brother. The thought of Bill and Dipper falling in love was still going through his head. Maybe it wasn't impossible.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello my griffins! So, yes, this book is still going on! And look, I even put in Mabifica for you all!

Anyway, sorry I haven't updated. School is better harder and harder by the week. Especially English. -_-

Anyway, the next chapter I'll do, I'll introduce my Gravity Falls OC: Jill Cipher, Bill and Will's twin sister!

So keep a look out for the next chapter! Make sure to comment and vote if you want more. Bye everyone!