Chapter Nineteen: The Battle!

~3rd Person POV~

Gideon, the brain washed townspeople of Gravity Falls and the Gleeful twins traveled through the woods for what seemed like forever. But Gideon led them with two things on his mind: Killing Bill Cipher and marrying Dipper Pines once and for all.

They all finally arrived at the gate, which was surprisingly opened from Dipper. They carefully made their way past the gate and into the castle. When they went inside the tall golden castle, everything was dark around them.

"Gideon! This place is scary!" Squeaked Toby Determined.

"Shut up, Toby. No one cares!" Gideon snapped quietly.

The group couldn't help but feel as though they were being watched. Suddenly, they heard a female laughing a golden eye and a rather insane smile appeared from the darkness.

"Did you really think we wouldn't have seen you morons coming?" The female asked, showing an insane smile.

Soon, a blue eye and another insane smile came out of next to the female. "We know why you're here, and we won't let you hurt our brother."

The lights came on as objects began to attack the townspeople, Gideon, and the Gleeful Twins. The townspeople's only defense was to attack back, but they were no match for Jill and Will Cipher.

The Gleeful twins and Gideon managed to hide behind the stairs. But Gideon began to sneak off. "And where the hell do you think you're going?!" Reverse Mabel snapped.

"What does it look like? I'm going to kill that damn Bill Cipher for stealing my future husband!" Gideon yelled at her through all the chaos of the battle.

"And just what do you propose we do?" Reverse Dipper asked in a salty way.

"Well, why don't you try and help the townspeople and maybe get your freaking pet demon back?!" Gideon snapped, fixing his hair before running off to find Bill.

The two reverse twins looked at each other with a bored expression. They then looked at the battle and then back to each other. "Should we?" Reverse Dipper asked simply.

"You can go get Will back if you want. I'm going home." Reverse Mabel replied, opening a blue portal and going back to their dimension.

"Fine." Reverse Dipper shrugged as he rejoined the chaos. So far, it seemed that the two Ciphers were wining.

Finally, Dipper, Mabel, Stan, Ford, Soos, Pacifica, Wendy, and Robbie arrived at the battle. "Woah! What's going on?" Soos asked in a frightened voice.

Dipper looked up at the two Ciphers and smiled widely. "Jill and Will! They must've known that they'd come!"

"Dipper, you go and find Gideon and stop him before he kills your boyfriend. We'll help Bill's siblings." Ford instructed.

"He's not my boyfriend yet!" Dipper yelled as he ran off to Jill and Will.

Soon, McGucket came over and have them all weapons. "I had to sneak into the crowd to gather info! NOW FIGHT LIKE A HILLBILLY, FELLAS!!!"

"YEAH!" The group all charged towards the angry townspeople and began to do just as McGucket told them.

"Dipper! You came back!" Jill smiled and gave Dipper a hug, Will soon joining in the group hug.

"Of course I did! I couldn't leave my best friends and crush in trouble!" Dipper smiled, "How's everything going so far?"

"Pretty good! We seem to be driving them-" Will stated before being cut off.

"Hello, my little Will." Smirked Reverse Dipper, who was walking up the stairs towards the two Ciphers and original Dipper.

Will's eyes widened as he began to tremble. "D-Dipper Gleeful......?!?!" He squeaked out, becoming a whimpering mess.

Reverse Dipper chuckled. "Hello pet. See you're still the same as ever, huh?"

Dipper couldn't stand to see Will like this. He stood in front of the blue demon with determination. "You're wrong! He's not what you made him! He's much better then that."

"Yeah! So get lost!" Jill stated.

Reverse Dipper held his amulet as a whole bunch of knives floated towards them. "Thank you both for taking care of my pet. But you see, I must take him back now."

Suddenly, a baseball bat hit Reverse Dipper upside the head, sending him to the ground. As he and the knives fell to the ground, a girl with long white hair and a long purple dress held the baseball bat tightly.

She began to laugh. "I can't believe I just did that! Sorry about that, by the way. He had this kind of..... Asshole attitude and he needed to shut up."

Dipper didn't know whether to thank her or run away. "Thank you. Umm.... What's your name?"

"The name's Blair White. I kinda sneaked into the crowd and was confused on the way here until I finally understood what was going on. You could say I'm switching sides. Now, it's looks like you have somewhere to be, hat boy." Blair stated.

Dipper gasped as he remembered. Bill was still in danger! "Thanks! Bye guys! Gotta save Bill from an obsessive man!"

Jill chuckled as she continued to attack the townspeople with Dipper's friends and family helping him. "I didn't know you guys were on my side?" Jill smirked.

"We're not! We just care about Dipper!" Stan grinned.

Meanwhile, Blair looked down at Will and held out her hand to him. "Hey, you okay?" She asked in a sort of motherly voice.

Will blushed as he looked up at her. She had saved his life and she wasn't afraid of him. Clearing his throat and returning back, he nodded his head and let her help him up. "Y-yeah, I'm okay. I'm Will, by the way."

Blair smiled as she looked down at Reverse Dipper, who was just getting up. "Shall we beat him up, Willy?" She smirked, sounding a bit like Harley Quinn.

Will laughed and popped his knuckles. "With pleasure, Blair."

Finally, the townspeople run out of the castle, beaten and exhausted as they managed to escape while Will had sent Reverse Dipper, who was also beaten, back in his dimension.

Will, Jill, Blair, McGucket, Mabel, Stan, Ford, Robbie, Wendy, Pacifica, and Soos soon began to cheer and celebrate. But Pacifica stopped them. "Wait.... Gideon!"

"Oh crap! He's about to kill Bill!" Will added.

"And Dipper's in the middle of it." Wendy yelled.

"Okay... Where the hell have I seen this before?!" Robbie yelled to everyone, convinced he'd seen something like this before.

"Come on, you idiot!" Wendy said as she grabbed him by the collar as the group ran up the stairs to fine Gideon, Bill, and Dipper.

They may have won the battle, but they have not yet won the war.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ugh! Another cliffhanger! Why do I add these in, I will never know!

Anyway, I finally updated everyone! Sorry I didn't get to this weekend. Saturday my mom made me work on my online Geography class and finish a book. Then on Sunday, I got to go to the Aquarium with my family, which was kind of fun.

Anyway, I promise you all that this story will get done this week! And then, all you guys have to worry about is the squeal! Won't that be fun?

Also, Blair is my friend, @BlairEvans, on here and she asked if she could be in here and be Will's crush. So, to praise her! And make sure to vote and comment! Bye guys!