Chapter Fifteen: Gideon's Friends From The Other Side

~3rd POV~

"Mabel, you can't do this! I forbid you!" Stan howled throughout the house, seeing his great niece packing her bags.

"Grunkle Stan, I'm not doing anything bad at all! I'm just going to save my brother from the demon that tried to kill us!" Mabel yelled to the older man.

As Dipper had asked Bill to go on another date with him, Mabel had made up her mind to go searching for her brother alone. But everyone in the Pines family, including Soos, Wendy, and Pacifica, were trying to stop her.

But in that time that Dipper was growing to love Bill, Mabel had gotten better and worse at the same time. She was still sleeping and eating, also she was at least taking breaks from her works. But today was the day that Mabel finally cracked.

"But Mabel, sweetie, this is insanity! It's snowing out there and it's -5 degrees!" Wendy stated, sitting down and petting her enlarged stomach.

Mabel sighed softly. "Wendy, I know it's your motherly instincts kicking in right now, but I can assure you all that I can handle this on my own!"

Ford couldn't stand this sight. He knew that Stanley behaved the same way when he disappeared in the portal. "Mabel, stop this!"

"Why?! Don't you want me to save my brother?! Do you want Dipper to become brainwashed by that monster?!" Mabel screamed out, crying hard.

Ford gasped softly. It was like seeing a female version of Stanley when their father kicked him out of their home. And it broke the old scientist's heart to see this sight of Mabel. But he finally gave in. "Alright, Mabel. You win."

Stan's eyes widened as he looked at his twin brother. "Ford, what the hell?! Have you lost your mind?!"

"No, Stanley. My mind is perfectly fine. This is Mabel's mission and we should respect her wishes." Ford stated, grabbing a few weapons for the teenage girl.

"You old loon! In case you don't remember, Bill almost destroyed this town and almost killed everyone! What makes you think he won't hurt my- I mean, Mabel?!" Pacifica growled at Ford, unleashing her sassy beast side.

"Calm down, I'm giving Mabel the best weapons to use against Bill and possibly on Dipper if that triangle has brainwashed him." Ford explained, handing his Magnet Gun to Mabel.

Mabel didn't know whether to be grateful or surprised. In all her years, she'd never know Ford to be so... Understanding over her wanting to do something so dangerous by herself.

But she smiled and hugged her Great Uncle Ford tightly. "Thank you, Grunkle Ford. I promise I'll bring Dipper home safely."

Stan sighed and placed a quick kiss upon Mabel's forehead. "Just be careful, okay? And please come home safe. And try your best to bring back Dipper."

Mabel only smiled. "I promise, Grunkle Stan."

Pacifica sniffled hard and ran over to Mabel, hugging her as tight as she possibly could. "Please..... Please don't leave, Mabel!"

Mabel gasped and blushed softly, wrapping her arms around the other female. "I'm sorry, Pacifica. I'll be back, I promise."

Mabel finally let go of Pacifica and walked out of the Mystery Shack into the cold and snowy unknown. Stan looked at his brother with an angry expression and sent a fist flying at Ford face. But luckily, Ford caught his brother's arm.

"You idiot! Why did you let her go out there alone?! And to fight Bill!" Stan screamed, trying to get his hand of of his twin's grip.

"Mr. Pines, calm down!" Soos said alarmed, pulling Stan off of Ford.