Chapter Eight: Bill's Room

~Dipper's POV~

After a long time of being silent and walking up the stairs, I finally made it to a strange hallway. It was covered with cobwebs, dust, crushed glass, and I thought I heard little squeaks from rats.

How could Bill live like this....? I thought his house would be more decorated and fancy and clean, considering how the demon was with his designing.

I walked down the hallway, walking past a shattered mirror with blood still caked on the cracks. Underneath the mirror was a table that had many symbols from the journals.

I shook my head. Bill must be going insane, even more insane than he already was, but I kept walking. I finally came across two large doors with triangles instead of doorknobs. I blinked then chuckled. 'Bill must love triangles...' I thought as I opened the door knobs.

The room I came across was a disaster area. It was tattered and covered with random chairs and broken glass. There was also a large bed and a balcony. On his bed, there was also a small brown book.

I went over to it and picked it up. But instead of words, it showed actual moving pictures and you could hear it talk. But I knew what memory this was. It was the day we defeated Bill Cipher. Or thought we did.

"You little children have no chance of defeating me! I have all the power of chaos and you have NOTHING!" He yelled at everyone in the town.

The town of Gravity Falls was destroyed and ruined beyond compare. It was Weirdmageddon and everyone was treating it like it was the Zombie Apocalypse. But now, everyone who was frozen by Bill was free.

Bill didn't have any of his demon friends with him, it was just him alone. But there was twelve year old me, twelve year old Mabel, Soos, Wendy, Ford, Stan, the Multi Bear, the gnomes, Pacifica, the townspeople of Gravity Falls, and all the supernatural creatures.

"We have each other, Bill! And that's more then you'll ever get!" I yelled out as Ford sneakily made his way to Bill.

"DIE, YOU DEMON!!!" He yelled loudly as he stabbed Bill with a poison blade that could kill any demon.

With a loud scream of pain, the large triangle exploded with a bright purple light. Soon, Bill had disappeared out of sight and the portal that kept everyone in the town fell to the ground. Not only that, but the town has returned back to normal before Bill took power.

After a moment of silence, everyone began cheering. "We got him! We got him!" Tyler cried.

Mabel smiled widely and hugged me as she started to cry happily. "Dipper, we did it! We defeated Bill!"

I smiled and hugged her back tightly, tears of my own happiness streaming down my face. "I know, Mabel. He's gone for good."

But the scene in the book changed. Soon, it was Will, but he wasn't human. He was still the same triangle, but blue. He was chanting some strange words in Latin, I think.

But after a large black light, Bill became back into the scene, but he was human now. He was covered with black blood and looked at Will. "Will...... Why am I human?!"

Will gasped and bit his lips. He was now human as well. "I-I don't know, Bill! But I think this is a good look for you!"

The yellow haired man shoved his brother to the floor. "Those children shall pay for what they've done to me!"

Will looked up at his brother and sniffled. "You're not gonna thank me......?"

Bill sighed and grumbled, "Thanks. Now, I must plan my revenge!" He then snapped his fingers as the golden castle appeared, floating inside of it with Will following behind.

The scene in the book had ended. I closed it with wide eyes. "So..... Bill's been wanting revenge on me and Mabel?"

"AND NOW I MIGHT GET IT, PINETREE!" I heard a familiar voice yell behind me.

I gasped and turned around to see Bill, who seemed very pissed off and covered in what seemed like blood. "B-Bill?! N-now, wait! Don't do anything stupid!"

He grabbed my shirt and shoved me on the bed. "What are you doing here?! I told you never to come in here!"

"I-I couldn't help myself! I wanted to know you better, Bill." I blushed hard, knowing he had me pinned down now.

He growled as his eyes glowed red. Before I knew it, he pulled me into a deep kiss. Wait...... What?!

He moaned deeply into the kiss, his mouth tasting like blood yet cherries. I didn't know what to do. But I looked at him, his eyes closed and his face showing a deep blush.

I didn't want what was going on, but I strangely enjoyed the kiss. Ever since I got here, I'd been feeling a strange short of feeling towards the once triangle demon. It hurt my stomach and ached my heart, some sort of a feeling you can't when you have a crush.

In a moment of panic, I shoved the other male off of me. I then got up and looked at him. "Promise or no promise, I'm not staying here!" I yelled, running out of the room and the hallway. I couldn't help but look back at the dream demon, who from far looked heartbroken.

"DIPPER!!!" I heard him scream, the same scream that he gave when Weirdmageddon ended.

As I ran down the stairs, I didn't even remember my backpack. What mattered now was leaving this place. I couldn't let Bill now I was...... Developing a crush on him.

I opened the doors to the castle, leaving the large palace behind. But on the inside, I regretted leaving Bill without asking him way he kissed me.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Announcer voice* Oh no! What will happen? Find out next time on BillDip: Beauty and the Beast~!

*clears throat and goes back to normal voice* Hey guys! Happy 2016! I hope that you all enjoy the new movies that are coming! I'm personally excited for new episodes of Gravity Falls and the DeadPool movie!

Anyway, this is my last day of freedom before I gotta go back to school. So, it'll take a while before I can write a new

So, I'll see you guys next time! So, comment what you guys wanna see in the next chapter!