Chapter Twenty: Gideon Gleeful Vs. Bill Cipher

~3rd Person POV~

As the townspeople fled from Bill's castle, Gideon continued to look around for Bill Cipher. He held a dagger in his hand as he made it to the hallway that belonged to Bill's room.

"Where are you, Cipher?!" Gideon mumbled to himself as he finally made it to the end of the hallway.

The man opened the door to reveal Bill's room, which was the same way it always was: Torn and trashed just as Dipper first saw it. In the middle of the room stood Bill Cipher, sitting on the ground with his back towards the door as he held his knees close to his chest.

He didn't seem to notice Gideon at all as he looked outside the pouring rain that fell outside. He now wore his golden suit again. It was like he was broken when Dipper left to save him. He didn't know why, but Bill had this deep aching feeling in his chest that told him Dipper wasn't going to come back...... And he believed it.

"Hey Cipher! Miss me?" Gideon laughed, a little pissed that Bill wasn't scared of him at all.

Bill turned his head and looked at Gideon with the same grief and saddened expression when Dipper left him. "Hello Gideon....." He said with no emotion.

"Oh, what's the matter? Too human to make some stupid comment about my body?" Gideon snapped, getting tired of Bill's sad attitude.

"No, you greasy drama queen.... I just don't want to waste my time fighting something I know I can kill." Bill snapped, his normal eye flashing red.

Gideon only smirked. "Oh yeah?! Well, I've grown up!" He yelled, throwing his dagger right in Bill's back.

Bill's eyes widened as he let out an ear piercing scream. He may have had a human body, but he wasn't indestructible. The golden demon pulled the dagger out of his back and turned to Gideon, growling like an animal. "How dare you!!!"

"How dare I?! HOW DARE YOU!" Gideon yelled as he picked up his dagger before kicking Bill out of his room. When he did, Bill broke the window as he fell onto the balcony.

Bill groaned and stood up, fixing his top hat. "What the hell are you talking about? I haven't done anything to you!"

"You've stolen Dipper from me! He was meant to be my husband and you took him from me!!!" Gideon snapped, swinging his dagger at Bill's body.

Bill blinked in confusion as he managed to dodge all of Gideon's swings. He then floated above him to the end of the balcony. "What the hell are you talking about? I didn't steal him from you! In fact, he was never yours in the first place!"

"But did you really think that Dipper would want a man like you?!" Gideon yelled, walking to the end of the balcony as he continued to try and swing at the demon.

Bill's eyes widened. He was deeply in love with Dipper, but did Dipper love him? Or was he just pretending to love him? He stayed silent, not having any words to answer Gideon's question.

Gideon only smirked as he jumped onto the roof, walking towards the silent demon. "Dipper told me all about your little adventures together as he laughed about them. He doesn't love you, Bill; He despises you!"

At those three little words, Bill's heart just snapped. As if his now kind and human side that Dipper worked so hard to make broke. He didn't care anymore at that moment. His mind was clear of everything besides killing Gideon.

Bill's left eye became bright red as did the rest of his body. "YOU'RE LYING!!! THAT'S ALL YOU HUMANS DO IS LIE AND CHEAT AND DO WHATEVER YOU CAN TO MAKE SURE YOU MAKE IT BIG!!! BUT YOU JUST CROSSED A LINE, GIDEON CHARLES GLEEFUL!" Bill screamed to the human male, tears streaming down the demon's face.

Gideon's eyes widened as he saw the dream demon grow to a huge height, nearly almost reaching the sky. "O-oh boy.... I did the bad thing...." He whimpered, dropping the dagger.

"YOU THINK, TWERP?! EAT NIGHTMARES!!!" Bill continued to screamed, his teeth turning into almost wolf like ones.

"OH HELL NO!!!" Gideon squeaked out, running away from the dream demon as Bill sent down so many different attacks. Even though he wanted to kill Bill, he wanted it to be fair. And that wouldn't happen when Bill was mad.

Bill only laughed the way he did when he was a triangle. "OH, WHAT'S THE MATTER, TENT BOY?! I THOUGHT YOU WANTED TO KILL ME!"

"O-oh, I will! As long as you put up a fight! Come on, fight me! For Dipper!" Gideon smirked, holding out his knuckles.

Meanwhile, Dipper finally made it up to Bill's room. He hears the sound of Gideon's yelling and Bill's laughter and knew what was going on. The human teen then ran outside to see angry Bill.

"Oh no.... Bill! Bill stop!" Dipper exclaimed, running onto the roof. He was trying to get Bill's attention.

But it was Gideon who spotted Dipper first. The white haired man ran to the other human and grabbed him by the neck. "Hey Bill! I have your little beauty!"

Dipper gasped then growled. "Get off of me!" He yelled, kicking Gideon in the stomach.

When Gideon groaned and let go, Dipper finally sucker punched Gideon in the face. "This is for Mabel!" He punched Gideon again. "This is for Bill." Another punch. "This is for me!" And a final punch, "And this is because I fell like it!"

Gideon fell to the ground, his cheek and eye black from Dipper's punches. He stared up at the other male with a snarl. "You know what? You two do belong together! You're both freaks!"

Bill growled and picked up the white haired chubby man, roaring at him. "DON'T YOU EVER CALL MY PINE TREE THAT AGAIN!!!"

Dipper gasped as he waved his arms to get Bill's attention. "Bill! Bill stop! Put him down!"

"WHY, PINE TREE?! HE'S AN AWFUL HUMAN BEING THAY DESERVES TO PAY FOR HIS CRIMES!!!" Bill commented, squeezing Gideon tight in his hand.

"Bill, please! I know that he's an awful human being, but you're no better if you kill him! Whatever he's told you, it's all a lie! I don't despise you or hate you or anything! In fact..... I love you." Dipper yelled up to the gigantic dream demon.

At the sound of those small words, Bill gasped as he felt his heart being out back together. He had always craved for those words to come out of Dipper's mouth from their first hug.

Angry Bill couldn't help but smile as only his eyes returned back to normal. But then he stared at Gideon and growled. "LET THIS BE A WARNING: YOU EVER COME NEAR MY PINE TREE AGAIN, YOU WILL WISH YOU'D NEVER BEEN BORN! NOW GET OUT OF MY CASTLE!"

Gideon nodded his head as gigantic Bill threw him down on the roof. Bill then returned back to his golden and normal height, a little weak from growing so big. The dream demon looked at Dipper with joyful tears down his face. "Dipper...."

"BILL!" Dipper exclaimed, running to Bill and giving him a great big hug in which Bill returned the hug great fully.

"You came back...." Bill whispered, his tears leaking onto Dipper's vest.

Dipper smiled and opened his eyes, only to see Gideon walking towards them with his dagger in hand. "DIE CIPHER!!!"

"NO!!!" Dipper cried before standing in front of his demon, only to be stabbed in the shoulder from Gideon.

Bill gasped in shook as Dipper fell back, holding his wounded shoulder as he laid in Bill arms. Bill glared at Gideon with his eyes glowing red again. "I WARNED YOU!!!"

And with that, Bill used his demon magic to push Gideon off of the roof and to the ground bellow. All that was heard of Gideon's screaming before it faded. Gideon was dead....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know, I know! I'm such a jerk! But I promise, Dipper will be alright! And Gideon's finally dead!*celebration music is heard in the background*

Anyway, I'm sorry to say that there are only two or three more chapters to go! But I promise, there will be a sequel!

So, make sure to vote and comment! Also, come celebrate Gideon's death with me!*dances like the Eleventh Doctor*