Chapter Ten: There Maybe Something There That Wasn't There Before....

~Dipper's POV~

The last few days with Bill have been..... Eventful. He seemed to be warming up to me, but he kept being really strange and sassy as before. But strange enough, I liked the way he acted.

Ugh! What is wrong with me? I've been behaving so strangely lately whenever I'm around him!

I don't want to admit I'm in love with Bill, but lately when he does something weird or makes some stupid joke, I can't help but smile or laugh.

I don't know what it means, but I need to figure it out somehow. Was I in love with Bill? Or was I just developing Stockholm Syndrome? Or both, if that was possible?

That night, I was reading one of my two books that I packed before I came to Bill's house. They certainly were interesting. But I had read them a thousand times. They were getting a little boring. Maybe Bill had a library here?

But then, I heard a door slam shut outside of my room. Jumping softly, I put down my book and existed my room. I looked outside to make sure that no one was watching me.

The hallway looked the same. Doors with triangle door hinges, creepy carpet with Bill's symbol on it, everything's the same. So what made the slamming noise?

"Mabel, let's go-" I looked behind me, but sighed. "Oh right.... You're not here." I desperately missed my sister, but at least she was safe and I wasn't in danger anymore.

Getting Mabel off of my mind, I then heard the sound of footsteps. But that didn't make sense. Will and Bill float, but I guess they could walk if they wanted to.

I know it was the most stupid thing in the world, but I decided to follow the sounds of the footsteps. I ran down the grand flight of stairs and saw that the door was wide opened.

"Oh god, I smell trouble....." I mumbled, running out the door. I wasn't going to run away, I just wanted to see if someone broke in or left.

Running into the woods, I looked around for something at all. But then I heard two noises: A whimper and Bill's laughter. I then followed those two sounds.

Finally, I came across the sight and gasped. It was Bill, looking like a golden wolf, and cornering a little bunny.

"No where left for you to run, Thumper!" Bill snarled as he licked his lips in hunger. Apparently Bill wanted to eat the rabbit like a steak.

In a moment of panic, I grabbed a small rock and threw it at his wolf form. "Hey Bill! Why don't you pick on someone your own size?"

The dream demon turned his head towards me with a snarl, allowing the little bunny to escape. He then turned back into his human form and floated towards me. "LIKE YOU, PINETREE?!"

I flinched for a second in fear. But then I stood up and glared at him. I wasn't scared of him anymore. "I know you won't hurt me, Bill. We're friends, remember?"

He blinked in what seemed confusion, but then sighed and ran a hand through his hair. "I hate it when you have a point, PineTree."

I chuckled and looked at him. "What are you even doing out here, anyway?"

He shrugged and began to float away. "I don't know. I got hungry and wanted something to eat."

I shivered at the thought. But then again I felt sorry for the man. Only having to eat the hearts and livers of animals and humans must get really tiring. Imagine never knowing the taste of a cheeseburger or even a speck of meat.

Which led me to the next thought that came to my head: How did Bill become like this? How did he come the deal making obsessed, manipulate, yet misunderstood and lonely dream demon? So I finally decided to ask him. "Bill?"

He stopped and looked back at me. "Yes, PineTree?"

"Umm.... I've been meaning to ask you since I first read about you but..... How did you become a triangle demon anyway?"

The moment I said that, Bill looked down at the floor. "Oh..... That's not really a story that I like to tell. Let's just say it's not a Disney story."

I shrugged and walked over to him, placing my hand on his shoulder. "You can tell me if you want."

He sighed and picked him up, floating to the highest branch of a nearby tree and sat us down. In a moment of panic, I grasped onto the branch for dear life.

"Alright, I'll tell you. But it's incredibly long and boring." He sat down next to him, fixing his eyepatch. To my surprise he teleported me some popcorn as he began to tell his story.

He told me that back in the Egyptian times, Bill Cipher was a prince and he had two siblings, Will and Jill Cipher, but they had other names, names that were too long, so they were called Will and Jill. He apparently ruled right after Cleopatra. His father was a pharaoh that ruled with his iron fists and his mother had passed away from an illness.

Anyway, his father wanted to have him marry a mysterious Gypsy woman. But Bill didn't want to marry someone who he didn't love nor know. So, being a arrogant and self centered teenager (Bill's words) that he was, he told her to get lost and told her some very unkind words.

But the gypsy had become angry at the words and casted a spell upon Bill and his siblings to turn into triangle dream demons. She told him that the only way he could return to normal is if he tried to do something good for another person or fell for someone who could understand him. But before Bill could ask what he could do, she disappeared and never returned.

But after years of Bill trying to fit in and be nice to a single person, the more evil and cut off he became. So he came the evil Bill Cipher that he was when I was twelve. And all because no one wanted to become his friend or understand what it was like to be cursed.

When the story was over, I had finished my bag of popcorn and had no words. The story was so sad. I couldn't say that I understood, but I could get why he was like this. He didn't have anyone to like him besides his siblings.

"Bill.... I'm so sorry." Was all I could say.

Bill simply raised his hand to silence me. "Don't apologize, Pine- Dipper. I was my fault anyway."

"But I don't understand something. When you died, you instantly went back to your human self but you're still a demon. How is that?" I asked him.

"I have no idea... But I'm alright with it. I'm starting to like my human form anyway." He shrugged.

I sighed and instantly took his hand. "Bill, look. I'm really sorry that I didn't try to understand you. I thought you were just an evil demon who wanted to take over the world. But in actuality, you're just a teenager that never had a friend to understand him."

Bill looked at me with complete shock, tears creeping down his face. "So....?"

I took my thumb and began to wipe away his tears. "So now I figured out that you and I have one thing in common: We're both misunderstood."

He blinked, seeing surprised of our one thing. "A-and that's good?"

I nodded and continued to hold his hands. "That's great. It means that we're starting a friendship."

Bill gasped happily and wrapped his arms around my neck, pulling me into a right hug. "And maybe more?!"

I gasped and chuckled, wrapping my arms around his stomach and hugging him back. "Maybe, Bill."

I couldn't help but blush and smile as he continued to hug me. The butterflies in my stomach began flying rapidly as I began to think. Maybe.... There was something that was growing between us. A spark, perhaps?

Yes..... That was it. The spark of true love.

I was falling in love with Bill Cipher....... And I wasn't afraid to admit it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yay!!!! Another chapter done!

Yes, Dipper is falling in love with Bill and Bill's falling for Dipper! BILLDIP FOREVER!

I'm also thinking of doing more Yaoi in Disney AUs. Like Drarry in a Maleficent AU or USUK in a Cinderella AU. What do you guys think?

Also, make sure to comment and like this chapter if you want more! And give me suggestions of what you want in the next chapter! Bye griffins!