Chapter 1

"Goodbye my love." I whispered tears rolling down my cheeks.

"Goodbye." Sherlock said, his deep voice I have come to love making me regret my choice.

I am off to America, I got transferred to California for my work. I am an art teacher and photographer.

"Flight 007 it is now time for boarding" the loud speaker announced.

"Tell John I said bye." I quietly said and slipped my hand of Sherlocks and turned away grabbing my luggage. I walked towards the terminal and handed a lady my passport and plane ticket. She nodded her head, and gave me my items back and I walked onto the plane.

1 year later~

"Bye Suzanne." I said laughing at my friend. I got into my Subaru and turned on the engine.
I have been in America for 365 days, I have a new job, new friends, new apartment, and a brand new car. Pretty good for only a year I thought as I backed out of my parking spot at the academy of art university in San Francisco. The only thing I didn't have was Sherlock. We texted everyday, but it was hard. It was hard enough living with the handsome "high functioning sociopath" but this long distance thing, I hate it. I got on the highway and drove to my favorite coffee shop. It was dimly lit, with quiet jazz music playing in the background.

"Hello Shelly!" I said walking up to the counter.

"Molly, pleasure to see you again!" She remarked

"Like wise." I replied "vanilla bean late and a large chicken caesar salad please."

"Right away." She smiled yelling my order to the kitchen.
I sat down at a cloth bench and pulled out my iPhone, texting Sherlock.

I miss you babe
-HJ

I know love, I'll see you next week, summer at my place will be great!"
-SH

Yes it will :) love you!
-HJ

Love you too
-SH

I sighed. My food came quick and I dug into my salad and sipped my late.

"Have you seen the new Doctor Who episode?!" Shelly said excitedly as she sat down next to me.

"Of course I replied.

" Matt Smith is sooo hot!" She said fluttering her eyelashes.

I laughed and quickly finnished my late.

"Bye Shelly." I yelled exiting the shop. I got into my car and drove the remaining mile to my apartment. Once I was home I went straight to my bedroom, stripped of my dress and heals and slipped on a pair of comfy black shorts and a baggy California shirt. I slipped into bed and drifted to sleep.