Chapter 9

"Where are we? How did we get here?" I said.

I see Sherlock to my right, Jim was next to him. I feel something in my hand and scream letting go of it.

"What's that?" I demand.

"It's a memory worm." The doctor says, "Deletes your memories."

"How did I get here?" Jim said
"The same way we all did, but we've all forgotten."

There is a metal case in the middle of the table.The case unlocks and opens with a golden light. It has two screens so that everyone can watch. An electronically manipulated voice speaks while a golden K in a circle is displayed, then a shadow in a hooded top, presumably the speaker. The voice has a slightly American style accent.

"This is a recorded message. I am the Architect. Now, pay close attention to this briefing."

The image now zoomed into a huge building alone one on a planet. It looks like an advertisement for the subject described.

"This is the Bank of Karabraxos, the most secure bank in the galaxy. A fortress for the super-rich. If you can afford your own star system, this is where you keep it. No one sets foot on the planet without protocols. All movement is monitored, all air consumption regulated. DNA is authenticated at every stage. Intruders will be incinerated." He continues.

We see a woman breath into a tube, but it stays red. Nozzles come out of the walls and burn her and her companion alive. Next shot is of an oriental couple placing a painting into a drawer.

"Each vault, buried deep in the earth, is accessed by a drop-slot at the planet's surface. It's atomically sealed, an unbreakable lock. The atoms have all been scrambled. Your presence on this planet is unauthorised. A team will have been despatched to terminate you."
Someone hammers on the door and speaks through the grill.

"This is bank security. Open up."

"Your survival depends on following my instructions." The architect says

"Open up and you shall be humanely disposed of." The guards demand.

"There's another exit." Sherlock says

"All the information you need is in this case." He continues, The Doctor grabs the case off the table.

"The Bank of Karabraxos is impregnable." The architect says.

"Please stand away from the door. We do not wish to hurt you before incineration."

"The Bank of Karabraxos has never been breached. You will rob the Bank of Karabraxos." He finished

Thank you so much for reading!

-LunaBea123

419 words