Chapter 5

"Here we are love." Sherlock said paying the cabbie and opening the door for me.

I got out of the cab and walked up to my favorite coffee shop. Jazz music played on the background and the room was dimly lit. I sat down at a table for two in the corner as Sherlock ordered our drinks. I pulled out my phone and checked the weather. Rain as usual, who would have guessed. Sher walked back to our table after a few minutes and we drank our coffee in comfortable silence.

"I'm so glad I'm back here with you." I Said suddenly. Sherlock looked up at me and half smiled.

"I mean Americas great and all but I really missed you and John." I said looking down at my half empty cup of coffee.

"Who is the Doctor." Sherlock said a hint of jealousy in his voice. I chuckled and grabbed his hand.

"No one you need to concern yourself with. He is exactly who I said he was, although how he is here is honestly not possible." I said furrowing my eyebrows together.

"He really is from your favorite tv show." Sherlock said skeptically

"Yeah." I almost whispered. "Well I have to use the restroom, excuse me." I said wanting to get out of the tense air.

I walked behind Sherlock to "use the restroom" when I see a car pull up to the curb outside the shop. I see Mycroft's assistant in the back seat and I sigh. I look  back at Sher who is still drinking his coffee and decide he won't worry to much if I just pop of for a bit.

"Hello Anthea." I said climbing into the back of the car. She glances at me and smiles before returning back to her phone. It only takes a few minutes before we arrive at Mycroft's place. I walk into the building and nod at a camera I know he is watching me through. A door opens and I walk through and sit down on a chair waiting for Sherlocks brother. He walks in suddenly and sits down across from me.

"I see you have returned Molly." Mycroft says signaling for tea.