Chapter 8

"We are not working together." Sherlock yelled.

"Yes we are." Jim sung

"I can't. He has tried to kill me and the people I care about several times. How am I so post to just suddenly trust him? He made me fake my death, causing me to almost loose my best friends!" Sherlock exasperated trying to change the doctor and my minds.

"I'm sorry, this guy seems pretty bad but if future me says to work together, we have to. We can't question it, it's already happened, we just herd a piece of the future. We can't tamper with it, it could be catastrophic, the universe coul.." I cut the doctor off before he could go into a long explanation of what could happen.

"Okay, it's decided. We will work together, we HAVE to. And believe my Jim, if you try to pull something I will kill you. Got it." I said fiercely.

"Yes mother." Jim said smirking. I took Sherlocks hand and squealed it.

"Okay. What do we do now." Sherlock sighed.

~

We all got in a cab and drove back to 221b after reassuring Lastarde everything was fine. We arrived and all climbed out of the car walking into Sherlock, John and my apartment. Speaking of John where is he?

"Sher, where is John?" I questioned as everyone got comfortable.

"He went to visit Mary after the "robbery" at the store." Sherlock replied. I nodded and sat down on the arm of the chair he was sitting in. I notice Jim is smirking out the window and tell him to sit down and not to scare people. Just then I hear the door open downstairs and someone slowly walking up the stairs.

"John." Sherlock mutters. Just then John comes into view holding a gun in front of him.

"John!" I Yelp, "what are you doing?" I quickly get up and put my hand on his arm lowering the gun.

"I. I saw Moriarty in the window. Thought something bad happened." John said glaring at Jim. "What is going on here? The last thing I new the doctor took Sherlock and you to who knows where. Then I go back to 221b a little bit later and nobody is here.and most importantly YOU aren't dead. Please explain all of this before I shoot him!" John exclaims still glaring at Jim.

After explaining everything to John we try and figure out what we need to do next. John being totally confused leaves 221b to return to Mary again.

"What are we going to do, honestly, what's our next move." I say

"Well we said we are okay with what is in store for us so I guess we just wait until something happens." The Doctor says.

Suddenly everything goes dark.

Thank you for reading!

-LunaBea123

467 words