Chapter 4

I led the mind blown Sherlock out of the Tardis and in to his chair. I sat on the arm and watched the Doctor struggle to carry all of the bags out. I sighed and sat up helping him carry them.

"Uh, that's in the bag?" I said following him to the kitchen.

"Thinnnngs." He drawled. I raised my eyebrows, walked back to Sherlock and squeezed down next to him on the small chair.
He draped he arm over my shoulder and held me close.

"What are we doing?" Sherlock asked obviously bored."

"Me." The Doctor said casually, "sorry let me be more specific." He said quickly realizing what the could have suggested.

"I got Doctor Who episodes!" He said excitedly

"Ah. and that's why you left?" I questioned

"Yes, sorry 'bout that, once I herd about it I needed to see them!" He said

"So you broke into a store.." I stated

"I didn't break in." He said quietly

"Shhhh!" He screamed as the theme song started playing.
"Do we dooo do we dooooo do we do do we do we do do we do do we doooooooooo." I hummed along with the song.

~

After the heart breaking ending for 10 I paused the Telly.

"This is the begging of Matt, I mean 11." I said quickly, "are you sure you want to see this?"

"Who is Matt?" Doctor questioned

"The actor who plays you, what if it shows your future." I say changing the topic.

"Then we can pause it." He says quickly grabbing the remote and pressing play.

"Legs! I've still got legs!! Good. Arms, hands. Ooh, fingers. Lots of fingers. Ears? Yes. Eyes: two. Nose... eh, I've had worse. Chin – blimey! Hair... I'm a girl! No! No! I'm not a girl! And still not ginger! There's something else. Something... important, I'm... I'm-I'm... Ha-ha! Crashing! Geronimo!!"

"This is so weird!" The doctor said, his eyebrows arched. "I remember this!"

"Babe I'm going out, maybe I'll go to Scotland Yard and find something to do." Said Sherlock kissing my forehead.

"Okay, I might join you later, text me." I replied giving him a kiss.

~

Two hours later I informed The Doctor I was going to find Sherlock. He nodded his head with out removing by his eyes from the show.
I walked down the stairs and locked the door hailing a cab.

"Scotland Yard please." I inform the driver. I arrive in a few minutes and pay the cabbie walking into the building. I nodded my head at the desk assistant and she opened a gate giving me access to the elevators. One good thing about dating Sherlock is I am able to get into places others aren't aloud in. I step into the elevator and make my way up to Lastrade's office. I push open the door to find Sher arguing with the Detective Inspector about who knows what. He was pacing in front of Lastrade's desk and hadn't seen me yet. I put my finger on my lips signaling Lastrade to not give me away. I was about to scare Sher when he caught me.

"Hello darling." He said turning around and smirking. I sigh in defeat and he snakes his arm around my waist as I gave Lastrade a smile.

"As I was saying Sherlock, you can't go!" Lastrade said

"Please I haven't done anything in a week." Sherlock complained pulling me close to him

" look, I gave you that assignment 4 days ago to find out who took, whatshernames necklace!"

"Her neighbor, easy." Sherlock interrupted

"Sherlock, I'm sorry, find something else to do, I've got nothing for you." Lastrade said impatiently.

"Sher lets go." I said quietly taking his hand. He turned on his heal and pulled me out of the room and walked briskly until we got to the elevator. I sucked in a breath to ask Sherlock what happened when he answered.

"I need something to do, Lastrade didn't even have anything for me." Sherlock sighed. I gave him a weak smile and laced our hands together as the elevator doors opened. Sher hailed a cab and we entered it.

"Home?" I asked

"Coffee shop, 312 Saint street." Sherlock replied with a smile.

"312 Saint street." I told the cabbie and we were off.