A Fangy New Threat

The boy smiled as he walked down the street, blood dripping from his hands. Beacon Hills was a great place for him. The streets were quiet and the lights were flickering.

As he was making his way down the street, he saw a girl sitting on a bench, texting. The smile grew and he hid his hands in his hoodie pockets. Making sure they weren't visable.

"Hello," he said sitting next to the girl, making her jump.

"Uh, hi. Sorry, you just scared me."

"It's fine. You can never be to careful at night, ya know."

His eyes locked onto the girls. His hunger was growing again. Nevermind the fact he'd just had a snack by the name of Amber. He was to close and the blood smelled to good to pass up.

"What's your name?" he asked.

"Caitlynn. And yours!"

An evil glint reflected in his eyes. He sighed.

"But you want know me long enough to actually say my name."

The girls heartrate spiked and the sound was delicious to Stiles ears. The blood rushed through her veins. The hunger burned inside of Stiles like a fire raging over dry land. It was fighting to be filled like an animal that's been starved for weeks.

"W-what do you mean?" she asked as casually as she could. But Stiles heard the little hitch her voice.

Finally he let his fangs drop and with a twisted smile curling his lips he said, "Because I'm going to kill you."

The girl jumped up an ran before she could process what and was doing. Stiles stayed sitting at the bench, not caring about the possibility that she could get away. He knew it was hopeless. That girl was going to die, all running did was prolong the inevitable. Finally, Stiles got up and lazily followed her.

Caitlynn was hiding behind a dumpster in an alley way not far. She pulled her phone out but with her fingers shaking, it dropped and slid under the dumpster.

"Come out, come out, wherever you are, little pig."

Shadows danced around her as she waited in still silence. Wind whispered across her face, wiping her tears in a living caress. Stiles knew where she was hiding. He could hear her heart and feel her blood. He just wanted to give her hope, false security. Because if there was one thing he loved better than the chase, it was watching the dawning realisation that his victim was going to die and there was no hope. He loved watching them realise that their time ad come to an end.

"You're really hurting my feeling, ya know. Hear I was just talking to you and I bring up death and you run to the nearest hiding spot. Was it something I said?"

She could hear the taunt in his words. She just wanted to go home and see her parents. Tell then she loved them and always would. She shouldn't of went to that stupid party. Now she wasn't going to be alive to do anything she wanted. Suddenly, a hand grabbed hers.

She screamed and hit the man in the chest before he grabbed her arms. She stilled. The man before her was wearing a white coat and was bald. It wasn't the boy that was after her.

"What are you doing out here? It's much to late for you to be out here in the dark. Who knows what could Hale happened to you?"

He led her into the building through a door behind the dumpster, she hadn't seen. She walked through endless carriers and gages of cats and dogs, that were barking and hissing and snarling and biting at the cages. The man finally stopped in a room with a chair and a bunch of teenagers crowded around it.

"I'm Dr. Deaton, the vet. Can you tell me why you were so distressed?"

"This boy, he came out of nowhere and started talking to me and then I asked what his name was was and he said that I wouldn't be alive long enough to use it and then he had fangs," Caitlynn said all in one breath.

"We really need to take care of him he's becoming a real threat to the people here," Derek growled causing caitlynn to jump.

"We can't act to rash," Dr. Deaton said. "I believe he part of a bigger threat. He's just scoping it out for the others. I think he's in alliance with The Alpha Pack."

"A-alpha pack," Isaac stuttered. "Yea, cause we don't have enough to deal with. Why can't we just have a break."

Murmurs of agreement floated through the room. Dr. Deaton looked back to the girl. She looked shaken, scared, and confused. He walked to the phone and picked it up and handed it to her.

"Call your parents anf have them come pick you up. You're going to be fine."

Meanwhile, Stiles was just across the street listening in to what was being said, thanks to his super hearing. Smiling, he turned around and walked away, deep within the forest. It was time to call the bosses.

____________________________________

I was listening to 'Cry Little Sister' by G Tom Mac and started thinking of this. I don't really know if it's going to be god of not, we'll see.

VOTE, COMMENT, or not. Do whatever. Baii