Ch. 5

(Sorry ran out of fancy titles. :))
________________
**Stiles POV**

  Today was a good day. Scott and the pack are warming up to me. Isaac and I are becoming closer than ever. Plus, the twins are being relatively low-key for now. Which is very surprising because they don't know the definitions of "blend in" and "act natural".

At the moment I was sitting in Mr. Harris's class, eyes closing in boredom. I didn't wand to be here bit it was usually the only time I got to hang out with Isaac. When I was with the Alpha Pack I was either maiming, killing, or torturing so I couldn't drop everything to run out for a date, no matter how cute the boy is.

Whoa, wait a minute. Cute? What the hell, Stiles? You'll probably end up having to be the one to kill him so stop being so getting attached. How could I though? His like a cite little puppy that you want to shelter away from the world to preserve their innocence. Obviously, I need help, and forgot I was still in school where they frown on you sleeping.

"Stilinski!" Mr. Harris yelled causing me to jump as his voice pierced through my genitive hearing.

"What the hell, man? I was sleeping."

"Exactly. Why were you sleeping while I was teaching?"

I rolled my eyes and slumped in my seat, resting my head against my hand. I met his eyes and sighed. I was so going to detention for this.

"Well, why were teaching during me nap. That's just rude. You don't see me coming to your house and waking you up in the middle of the night talking about chemistry, do you?" I spoke sarcastically. I readied myself for the argument.

It didn't happen. Instead, a fire sparked in Harris's eyes and he gritted through his teeth. "Detention. A week with me till 3:30"

I fake gasp. "That's torture. Not the detention part. I can handle that. I meant hanging with you."

A chorus of "oh's" and "ah's"  rang through the students. Harris's face looked like it was turning red, either with anger or embarrassment. He didn't say anything. He walked stiffly to the board and continued his lesson.

----------
Isaac met me after class. He was waiting just beside the door, eyes wide with delight when they spotted me. I gave him a warm smile.

"How was class?" he asked softly as we began walking.

He paused right in the middle of the hall. Students glared at him as they scooted passed him. He didn't mind just kept staring at me.

"It hasn't even been a full week and you already have detention. Maybe Scott's right, you are a bad influence."

He grinned and his teeth seemed to sharp. Sometimes, he's so sweet that I forget he's a wolf who can rip my throat out. But I could too. I grinned back.

"So does this mean you won't be able to come to my place. The pa- sorry my friends- are gonna have a movie night, and you're invited. But you won't be able to make it. Now, I'll be sad."

His eyes grew round and watery and his bottom lip wobbled. Damn, this kid is gonna be the death of me.  I groaned which made him smile and hug me, tightly. If I wasn't a vampire and didn't need to breathe, he'd be cutting off my circulation.

"I'll skip detention. I'll find a way to be there."

-----------
The rest of the day went by in a blur. Laughter, jokes, Isaac. The perfect combination. When school was over, I dropped Isaac off and then sped to where the bank was. The others were already there, waiting.

Kali smiled sickenly sweet as she dropped a girl in front of me. She was crying and begging not to be hurt. I recognized her instantly. Sarah, the girl on the first day that needed a lesson on manners.

My fangs lengthened, and the hunger returned tenfold. When I was around the wolves I was able to put on the back burner so I could do what needs to be done. But now, I was with people who knew what I was and I didn't have to hide my desires. 

It all happened in a blur. I was in front of her and and tasting her blood. It was messy. What I didn't swallow splattered on my shirt soaking it red. I let go and she dropped lifelessly to the floor. I could tell my eyes were black with their hunger. But I was sated enough to handle being around the entire pack for a few hours. Now I just have to change.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

( Its a little on the short side. Sorry bout that. I had so much trouble writing this. Mostly because my cat Junior, who I either call Judabug or Little Munchkin, kept getting mad that I was paying more attention to my phone then him. So he kept blocking my view. Anyway, enjoy this I'm chapter and I'll continue to write chapter and try to stick to a schedule.

VOTE, COMMENT, or don't . I'm a silent reader myself so I love silent readers just as much as people who aren't. Thanks for staying with me. Bah Bah)
Below is Judabug❤😘