Morning Doughnuts And Peace Treaty

~Isaac's POV~

   Stiles was late. Or maybe I just woke up early. I checked my phone for the 600th time and nope I was on time, he's late. I hope to God I don'twant to have to walk to school. I sighed heavily sinking further down into the bench I was sitting on.

Scott had already left on his motorbike, so I was completely alone. Sighing, I got up form the metal bench and began trekking to school.

A loud rumble of a car backfiring startled me into jumping away from the road. A blue jeep parked along the walkway, window rolling down to unveil Stiles. Despite being angry with him, I smiled and hopped into the car.

"I know I'm made, and I'm sorry. I had problems with the people I'm staying with this morning and I stopped to but us doughnuts so you'd forgive me," he said holding up a brown bag.

I rolled my eyes but took the bag regardless. I opened it to see two Dutch crumb doughnuts leaning against one another. The smell greeted my nose graciously and my stomach rumbled. Stiles laugh echoed through the jeep.

"What, I didn't eat anything today," I said pouting.

"Nothing, you're just really adorable. Really, should be illegal."

"And you're being cheesy."

"Yea but that what you like about me," he said smiling.

The rest of the car ride to school was filled with sarcastic remarks and arguments over who the best avenger is. Personally, I like Hawkeye and I think its compelled unfair how act like he's not an important part of the team. Plus, Jeremy Renner is just hot. Stiles said he couldn't chose a favorite because they were all equally important to the Avengers Initiative.

Finally we made it to school with at least a good two minutes before the hell rings. I saw Scott, Lydia, Allison, and the rest of the group walking towards us. Scott was the first to speak when they were stood in front of us; his eyes glued to Stiles.

"I'm sorry for what I said the other day. I didn't mean anything by it; its just we've been through a lot lately and its kind of hard to trust new people when its only been us for so long," Scott explained. The others murmuring in agreement.

"Hey, its cool." Stiles paused. "Does this make us friends now?"

Scott smiled an held out a hand. Stiles gripped it and they shook. A silent alliance between the two striking up as soon as their hands touched. I knew, without a doubt, they'd he really good friends. They have the same personality and sense if humor.

I smiled while stating, "Can we go in now. If I'm late to Mr. Harris' class again, I'll get detention."

With that we made our way into the school. Laughs and humorous remarks escaping all our mouths coming out in a jumbled mess only we'd understand. The smile never left my face but it did grow bigger when something slightly cold slipped into my hand, and I looked down to see Stiles hand in mind as he engaged in his own conversation with Scott.

Today was going to he a good day!

____________________________________

Sorry for not updating lately. I've had so many test as school. NWEA, Istep, ECA, and soon finals. I'm swamped with schoolwork but felt inspired to write. So enjoy! Sorry for any mistakes :)