Skipping Class

~Stiles POV ~

My hand connected with a metal locker hard, enough that two of my fingers broke. They were crooked and bruised and were already trying to heal. Footsteps behind me made me pop them back into place and turn on my heels to face a blonde curly haired boy. His puppy eyes held shame as he stood in front of me.

"I'm sorry about Scott. He's usually a lot nicer to new people," he said looking towards the floor.

I laughed quietly. He shouldn't be sorry, he did nothing wrong. He looks up at me with confusion at my laughing. After a few moments, he joined in. I don't really know what was so funny but I liked Isaac's laugh. It was cute and squeaky.

"What do you say we get out of here?"

His eyes twinkled as he spoke. "You mean skip school?"

"Yeah, what do ya say. I have a Jeep out front and a perfect place to go. C'mon. Or are you to good to skip school?"

"No!" His voice came out more squeaky than he was probably wanting. "I mean no. I- I'll come. Let's go."

I smiled at him before grabbing his arm and intertwining our fingers, causing his face to burn red, then running to my Jeep. As soon as we were both situated in the leather seats, I started the car and backed out of the parking lot. The place I wanted to go was a little ways away, on the outskirts of Beacon Hills. It was a small coffee shop that I believe, personally, made the best coffee. Technically, I don't need it to survive because of my being a vampire but I used to love coffee when I was human so it's a habit I haven't broke yet. Inside the shop, the walls were a warm shade of yellow with pictures of regular customers hanging on the wall. A TV played quietly in the corner playing SpongeBob for the two little kids eating some muffins.

Issac and I sat comfortably in a both opposite each other. He looked over the menu while I watched him, already knowing what I want to order. His blue eyes trailed the menu before he looked up and caught my eye. He smiled even though his cheeks were tinted pink. He looked utterly adorable. Wait- what? No no no no. No thinking like that. You're using him to get into the pack and gain information for Deucalion. You're not here to fall for some boy who looks and acts like a cute little puppy.

"Are you ok?"

I nodded and cleared my head. A waitress with shoulder length brown hair and hazel eyes came to take our orders. I order a coffer with sugar and milk while Isaac ordered a regular black coffee with a chocolate chip muffin. She left to get our orders. A soon as they were put in front of us, I drunk half of the coffee in one gulp. Isaac took his time tearing small parts of the muffin and placing them into his mouth. We sat in a comfortable silence occasionally sneaking glances. Me more than him. All I could think about was how in the hell am I suppose to hurt this boy? He seems like he'd break if I were to tell him the truth. I heard the phone vibrate before Isaac even realised it was going off. He quietly excused himself and stepped outside. I use my hearing ability to eavesdrop into his conversation. Rude, I know, but I don't care.

"What do you want Scott?" Isaac said annoyed.

I couldn't pick up what Scott was saying but I could guess what was being said by Isaac's words.

"I'm hanging with Stiles!"

A pregnant pause.

"Well I don't care what you think about him. I think he's cool so I'm going to hang out with."

Another pause and a exasperates sigh.

"I don't care! I like him, so leave me alone! Bye!"

His face was twisted in anger when he finally came back inside but he tried his best to hide it. I knew better but I didn't comment which he gave me an appreciative smile for. We just resumed our midday drink and muffin and left after paying. The car ride to Isaac's house was quiet and uncomfortable. Anger was still radiating of him. He directed me to a building that looked abandoned and I almost refused to let him go. Instead settling with asking whether or not he knew for sure anyone was home.

"Yeah, Derek's usually here. If not Peter'll be so I'll be fine. No need to worry," he remarked.

"You're sure?"

He giggled. Freaking giggled. I found the action more cute than I probably should've, but this boy was one gigantic ball of cute and awkward.

"I'll be fine. Thanks for coffee and giving me a ride home. See ya tomorrow?"

"No problem and yeah sure. I'll even pick you up if you want?"

He smiled. "Yeah, I'd like that."

I waited until he entered the building before driving to where Deucalion and the others were all hiding. Once I entered the vault and passed by an angry Erica and silent Boyd, I made my way over to the Demon Wolf. Kali and the twins were settled in various places around him while Ennis stood guard next to the locked up werewolves.

"Stiles," Deucalion drawled. "The twins have told me you were having trouble at school today. Is this true?"

I glared at the twins who smirked. "A little bit ye- ahh."

I'd barley finished the sentence when his cane collided with my cheek. A stinging sensation was the only notification of the small cut it had made. Deucalion stood from his chair and grabbed my chin forcing me to look him in the eyes.

"You're suppose to worm your way into the pack not give yourself away," he growled as his grip tightened.

"Scott and the others don't trust me except for Isaac. I can use him to gain the others trust. I already have him going against his precious alpha so he can continue to hangout with me," I struggled out.

Deucalion seemed pleased with my answer as his grip loosened and his hand went to pat my head, like a damn puppy. The wolf smiled and nodded. Grabbing onto Kali's hand, the two walked further into the building. He stopped shortly just to say a few parting words.

"I knew there was a reason I decided not to kill you with the rest of your pathetic family. Just remember not to get to attacked to the boy, he's not going to last that long."

"I know," I responded as I closed my eyes; pictures of my dead parents playing like a movie in my mind. I made a deal with the devil and now I'm paying the price.

________________________________________________________________
Sorry for those who are reading this. I've been sick a lot and haven't had the creativity to actually wrote but I was rewatching season three of Teen Wolf and decided to write this. Sorry for any writing to grammar mistakes. Enjoy bye! :)