Alpha's and School Don't Mix

Isaac's POV

   The next day the entire pack was on high alert. The killings were putting us on edge, and we had every reason to be. At the moment we were all in class. Talking about the supernatural creature that could have caused it. The bodies drained of blood. We figured there was only one that could be behind it.

  "I thought vampires weren't real," Lydia said.

   "Really, you're a banshee surrounded by supernatural beings an people who hunt them but a vampire is going to far? Is that what you're saying?" I said sarcasticly.

Lydia and I, had been arguing about this every chance we could get. Sometimes we got into a very long debate about evidence that may or may not prove that vampires exist. Derek and Peter aren't really helping either. Whatever they know they're keeping it a secret.

     "Alright, we have new students," Coach said. "This is Ethan, Aiden, and...."

  Coach squinted at the piece of paper. He turned it over and over before saying, "How the hell do you say this?"

     A sigh could be heard from the front of the classroom. "Its just Stiles."

   A boy with brown hair and warm honey brown eyes was at the front of the room. He was wearing a black leather jacket, hiding a plaid shirt, and dark blue skinny jeans and a pair of boots. Behind him were two identical twins. They had short hair and brown eyes. They were almost wearing exactly what stiles (was that his name) was wearing, except they were wearing white and blue shirts and their pants were lighter.

   "What the hell kind of name is Stiles?" someone in the back questioned rudely.

   Stiles head snapped towards the culprit. I believe her name was Sarah. She had shoulder length blonde hair and blue eyes. She had on a pink dress with slip on shoes. She trembled slightly under the boys stare. The twin on the right jabbed him in the side. He whispered in the boys ear and because of my hearing I was able to pick it up.

  "We have to play nice, so you do to. No evil staring"

Stiles sighed and turned back around, clearly still a little annoyed. "For you're information,  its nickname. My real name only my other was able to actually pronounce it so everyone just  started calling me Stiles. My dad started it. Blame him."

    "Were are they now, hiding from you?"

     That was Sarah again. Stiles looked her dead in the eyes before answering. "They're both dead."

   "Alright, settle down. And you three sit down."

    Stiles looked around before his eyes settled on the chair in front of me. He smiles at me and even though I didn't know him, I smiled back. He sat down and looked to the front of the room. I tapped him on the shoulder and he turned to look at me. As our eyes locked I forgot what I was going to say. His eyes were amazing , warm and trusting. H waved his hand in front of my face and I shook my head.

    "Sorry, um, I was just wandering if you would like me show you around, um, today?"I said nervously.

  He looked me over with a considering expression.
  "Fine. We'll have to ditch the idiots though," he said his eyes flickering to the twins.

                     ************ After class **********

    "So this is the cafeteria. Do you... Would you.. Ugh." I sighed
"Would you like to sit with me and my friends?"

    Stiles smiled. "Yeah, I'd love to."

    About 15 minutes later, we were all at the table, laughing and having fun. Everyone seems to like Stiles. However, when Scott accidentally touched Stiles.

"Dude, your hands are freezing."

"Yeah, they always are. My mom was the same."

"I mean really, really, really cold."

"Uh, yeah I heard the first time. What's the point? All of people are like that, aren't they." Stiles looked at me uneasily.

"None that I know," Scott insisted.

"Well you don't know everyone!" Stiles snapped, pushing his chair back and leaving the cafeteria, the doors slamming shut after him.

I whirled on Scott. "What the hell, Scott? Why would you agitate him? He just cold, damn."

Scott looked at me and spoke with sincere concern, "I don't trust him. I have an uneasy feeling. They show up after all these murders. It doesn't look right."

"Maybe we should keep an eye on him, then?" Lydia said and everyone murmured in agreement.

                     *******   Third person POV    ******

The pack left the cafeteria unaware of the two pair of red eyes following them. The twins heard everything. They need to warn Stiles and find away to make sure they gain his trust so he can stay in the loop. It was time to tell them that the Alpha Pack was here. It was time to come out of hiding.