Ch.6

Isaac's POV

I forgot to tell Stiles how surly Derek is, but I couldn't exactly tell him he was like that since his entire family was killed. And that lately its gotten worse because we have a psychotic bunch of Alpha's and a vampire after us. I don't think he cared much anyway. He spent most of the night so far sitting next to me on the couch. My head was resting on his shoulder, and his arms were wrapped around my waist. It felt nice and comfortable and like I could sleep in this position for ages.

The only thing that bothered me was it didn't feel like Stiles was breathing. Maybe I was in a coma from all the popcorn I ingested or maybe I was just completely tired and delusional. Either way I let my eyes slip close and continued listening to the background noises of Star Wars. (After Scott, and basically almost everyone else, had declared he'd never seen it, he had convinced them to watch as many as they possible could.

"Hey." Lips were pressed against my ear. "You're missing Anakin go dark side. Are you really that tired."

I shook my head. "You're just really comfy."

He pressed a quick kiss to my forehead and then continued watching the movie. I wondered when it became so normal to hug, kiss, and touch Stiles.  I wasn't even completely sure we were dating. Ugh, now I was getting a headache.

I propped myself up, with Stiles objecting, and surveyed the room. Lydia was on the other end of the couch grumbling about how they should've watched the notebook. Allison was next to her rolling her eyes. Derek had left saying he wanted nothing to do with a bunch of teenagers. Scott was drooling on the floor.

I sighed looking at the clock. 10:27 P.M. Great, here it was a school night, passed 10 o'clock, and i was still up.  I was about ready to shake Scott awake and tell everyone to go home when the alarm Derek installed blared loudly. Scott jolted awake and held his hands over his ears and I did the same. Even Stiles felt like the blaring was hurting his ears.

The loft doors slammed open revealing five figures. We all jumper off the couch and stood in defensive stances. Stiles was tense next to me, hand locked firmly on my wrist. I should've been able to shake him off but it was nearly impossible. I stared confused before directing my eyes back to the predators in front of us.

-----
*Stiles POV*

I'm so gonna kill them. They have to ruin everything. They don't know how to sit patiently and wait for me to do my job. Dammit, they'll probably rat me out and Isaac and the others will be passed.

Deucalion looked at me with a bitter sweet smile. Scott, Allison, Lydia, and Isaac's eyes locked on me with confused glances. Isaac looked a little hurt. Oh it was gonna be so much worse.

"Who are you?" Scott demanded.

"My names Deucalion. This is Ennis, Kali, Ethan, and Aiden. Were the Alpha's."

Allison was the next to talk. "Then where's your vampire friend."

Deucalion looked at me. My hand slipped from Isaac's wrist and he stepped back. It pained to see him look so betrayed and angry, and to look at me in fear. I was the one that had been doing the killing in the town for my own selfish reasons. Although, I would've died if I hadn't, but I doubt Isaac and everyone else will see it that way.

"Sorry, Stiles. You were taking to long and you were getting to attached. It needed to end."

Kali bared her teeth at Allison who was reaching for an her bow and arrow. How the hell did she even put that in her purse? Ennis and the twins guarded the door. We were all trapped and I knew how this would end. The reason we came here was for the True Alpha which was Scott. He had a pack though. So Deucalion was going to make Scott kill all of them. And if he didn't it would be put on my shoulders.

I knew I should've just went to detention.

(Sorry, I had thought I published this Monday but when I got on today it wasn't even on here. So I had to rewrite the entire chapter again. I will take all the responsibility. My phones been acting up for a while, should probably quit throwing it. Anyway enjoy this chapter.)