Ch.11

<Stiles POV>

I check my phone once more and leaned back against the hood of my jeep. Where the hell was Derek? Everyone was pretty much for the plan except for Derek because he was still so sure that I was trying to turn them over. He didn't believe that I truly loved Isaac, and frankly I didn't care to much for his opinion either. He knew the plan though. We were suppose to meet up and, take on Deucalion while Lydia, Ethan, and Aiden stalled Kali, and Allison and Isaac went to the Nemeton to find her dad, Scott's mom, and the Sheriff apparently. Although, everyone swore up and down he wasn't a guardian so they didn't know why he was taken.

That was the plan. Yea, some may die but at least Deucalion will get what's coming to him. And I'll finally have my revenge and won't be treated like a lapdog.

I was just about to give up when I spotted leather. Derek had his usual Grumpy Cat expression on. He growled when he was closer to me and I mocking step back. He really thought he scared me. I've seen kittens more scary than he is.

"Lets go before I change my mind and rip your throat out," he snarled hopping into my jeep. He paused and turned back and added, "with my teeth" before slamming the door shut. I rolled my eyes.

I hopped in the drivers side and stuck the keys in the ignition. Before I could start the car Derek reached over and grabbed the keys.

"Jesus Sourwolf. I know you don't like me much and honestly I don't really care but we're on a schedule here so give me back my damn keys."

He didn't budge just stared. I tried reaching for the keys and he held them back farther. "Find if everyone dies you can carry the blame."

"Promise you won't hurt him."

That made me pause. Was he talking about Isaac? Why would I hurt Isaac?

"Isaac was my first beta. Well, not technically. I consider him as my first because I actually like him. Reminded me a bit of myself I guess. Wanted to protect him. Give him a way to protect his self, but he's a really sweet and gentle kid. He doesn't deserve this crap. He deserves someone who will care for him. So promise you'll look after him and keep him safe."

Maybe I've been looking at Derek all wrong. I figured he just wanted power like every other Alpha but that wasn't the case. He genuinely cared about his betas even if he didn't really showed it. I kind of felt bad for him. He gave them new life and how'd they repay him: two ran off and one divided his loyalties. Although Derek did push him off.

"I promise."

He nodded and handed me he keys. I started the car and began driving towards our meetup with Scott and Deucalion. Scott didn't know the plan. Mostly cause he wouldn't answer our calls and because we agreed it was better he didn't know just in case. I was so lost in my own thoughts I almost didn't hear Derek's warning.

"If you tell anyone about this, I'll rip your throat out.."

"With your teeth. Yeah, yeah Sourwolf."

"And stop calling me that."

_______
As soon as we got to the place, Isaac sent me a text stating they found the three parents and were taking them to the hospital just to make sure all was fine. I sent back one saying me and Derek were here. I didn't have one from Lydia or Ethan so I figured they were busy. Didn't matter. Soon the entire Alpha pack will be destroyed, and I'll finally be free to live life how I want.

We found Scott and Deucalion inside the old building. The spiral stood out against the sleek construction. I remember the story behind that spiral. This was the place of many bad thing in my life and seeking it still standing sent a shiver down my spine.

"What are you doing here?" Scott asked puzzled.

"This may be a little hard to believe but were here to help you."

"They're here to kill me. Or well let the Darach kill me and then kill her. Am I right, Stiles?"

My eyes flicked over to the wolf. Vengeance was so close and I relished the thought that my today my parents death actually mean something.  "Yes, quite right."

"And here I've always treated you like a son. Gave you victims to eat and took care of you and this is how you repay me by participating in my murder."

I didn't move. My head lifted and I stared at him with barley concealed rage. "You wanted power that I could offer. Then you killed my parents so I had no choice but to go with you if I wanted to live."

Deucalion laughed. It was a very boisterous, amusing laugh. It didn't fit the person who was emitting it. It was like watching a bird bark and wondering just where in the hell had happened there. I didn't like it one bit.

"I killed your mother yes but not your father. That man was not your father. She took you from him when you were born because she knew what you would become. In fact, last time I checked he was still alive and living here in Beacon Hills."

I was going to respond but a window burst from above us. Rain showered down us leaving trails of light in their wake. Some stuck into my skin. It stung and the skin closed around the glass and enclosed them in skin. I looked up and stared at a woman with brown hair swarmed in black clothing. Honestly, if she wasn't a killer and I wasn't gay, I'd say she was hot. She turned and stared at Derek and me.

"Sorry to crash this party but I have something to do."

Scott looked absolutely puzzled. "Ms. Blake?"

____
This was longer than I expected. Anyway, what a cute little Sterek moment. I feel like Derek truly does care for his beta's he just doesn't know how to show his feelings.

Anyway, I know some of you were probably wondering where Erica and Boyd were. In this book they managed to get away and found another pack or went on their own because I love their characters and couldn't kill them off and I couldn't figure how to work them into this story where it'd turn out well.

Enjoy this chapter everyone.