Ch.13

*I know I already updated today but I've had the last chapter written for days and I just couldn't wait to post it*

*Stiles POV*

When we arrived at the hospital, I hopped from the jeep- which Derek better be so thankful I let him drive- and paused at the door. Did I really want to see this man? What if he wasn't actually my dad? What if he was? Was I ready to have a real family again? One that didn't make you kill onnocnet people. Or treat you like a lap dog.

"Are you OK?" Isaac asked hugging me.

"Yeah," I mumbled into his curls. "Just thinking."

"Well stop thinking and get your ass in their and meet your dad. Again? For the worst time?  Ya know what don't care. Go."

I laughed kissing his head and walking towards the door.

The first thing I saw was a haggard looking man sat in a chair with a police jacket on. His hands rubbed over his face and he took a deep breath as his eyes flitted across the newcomers and landing on me.

He stumbled out of the chair and made his way over. Suddenly, a memory sprung free. One from a past life.

^^Flashback^^

I stood in the doorway of my parents bedroom. My father sat at the edge of the bed silent tears running down his face as he kept asking why. Mother ignored him and continued to fling clothes into the suitcase laying on the bed.

"Dammit Claudia tell me what's going on," he yelled causing me to jump.

"Hunters arm here John. They know about me and pretty soon they'll know about Stiles. We have to go. You have to stay here and protect Beacon Hills," Mother said placing a warm hand on her husbands shoulder.

"I know this hurts you but I promise one day he will come back to you. You will see your son again."

I rushed into the room and fluid myself into my father's arms. I didn't want to leave. Dad was going to teach me how to ride a bike tommorow. If we leave I'll never learn. I opened my mouth to speak my mind but a loud sob came out instead. Dad just curled his arms around me and held me close as I cried. I fell asleep curled into his chest.

^^flashback over ^^

I didn't speak. I ddint have to. The man in the memory was younger yes but he was still the same. He was standing right in front of me.

I reached out for him and he pulled me into a hug. Tears trailed down my face and stained has jacket but neither of us cared.

"I missed ya son."

"Mom was right," I muttered into his soldier. "You will see me again."

When we were done hugging and crying, we talked about everything since we'd been separated. I told him about the Alpha Pack finding us and my days with them. He told me about his days as sheriff keeping people from knowing the truth about the supernatural. I was glad to have a piece of my family back.

_____ Time Skip (because I'm lazy)_____

I was going to steel in a cheap hotel but John-we both agreed it felt weird calling him dad- wasn't having it. He insisted I sleep in the guest room which will become my own personal room.  Isaac and the others had drove to his house with us.

John had stopped to buy pizza for everyone and had even stopped to get me a big order of curly fries, which were my favorite. He explained that even when I was little despite it not being nutritional for me I would always beg for curly fries.

I had them all gone by the time we arrived home. Once inside, John laid out the pizza on the kitchen table and called everyone over. Hands grabbed the nearest pizza and and soon everyone was happily munching on the food. We all settled in the front room to wat watch Star Wars because Scott had admitted that he had never seen the movies.

Isaac was curled up next to me with his head resting on my shoulder. Scott and Allison were curled up at the other end. John sat in a chair. Lydia was curled up in front of the couch sleepily watching the moving scenes. Derek leaned against a wall-he's to cool to sit.

I looked at everyone in the room. I had a family. For the first time in a long time I had a family. Sure, some proabbaly hated my guts while others loved me but they were my family.

We're pack, and nothing could possibly be better.

                              THE END

_____

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this book. Soon I will be coming out with another book. It'll be a Liam×OMC book which I'm excited for becuae I love Liam, he's an adorable little puppy. It'll the place around season five. So yea watch out for that. Peace out✌✌

P.S. sorry for the crappy ending. Yeah, I know it sucks. I tried but it didn't want to work in my favor. So sorry.