Ch.8

*Stiles POV*

I hissed in anger eyes fading to red before I kept off the ground and kicked Aiden in the side of his head. He growled reaching out to grab me but I was faster. I grabbed his arm and twisted it behind his back and then kicked the back of his knees knocking him down.

He was far to stubborn to allow me the win so he struggled for a few more moments before finally settling. He knew that I've had more practice at controlling myself and I've never lost a fight. His problem is he allows his emotions to run rampant and decide his actions. One of these days it going to get him killed.

"How can you all be fighting when there's an evil person out there killing people and probably coming after you all?"

My eyes snapped to Scott. I don't why Deucalion thought bringing him into the fold was a good thing. I'd rather watch Isaac tear out his throat and become and Alpha, even if he was mad at him for the rest of their lives. Aiden growled and I rolled my eyes.

"We're training. None of them survived this long because they're Alphas, its because they knew how to fight. It why I've survived so long. Frankly, in surprised that you and your pack haven't gotten slaughter yet. Oh, wait. Its because everyone else fights for you. You seriously need to grow some balls and learn to be an Alpha. You're weak which is why you're here and your pack doesn't have a leader, because you couldbt defend your territory." I snarled causing Ethan to run over where he'd been perched and step between me and Scott.

A muttered "calm down"escaped his lips as he held me back. What was it about Scott that got under my skin? Or was it just me still reeling from the fact that Isaac knows my secret? And now he hates me. The disgust of finding out who and what I am and what I've done shone brightly through the unshed  tears. I wanted nothing more than to find him and erase the last few hours.

No-one's ever been able to worm their way into my heart before but he found a way. And it was Deucalion's fault. I wasn't mad at Scott but at my own leader.

Out of fear I took my aggression out on everyone else. I'm every bit as weak as I accuse Scott of being. That's why I couldn't save meh family; my parents. That's why their resting in the ground while I work off a debt I owe that should've never been left on my shoulders. I was just one big fuck-up. A coward. I deserve that pain of being abandoned by someone I've grown to care deeply for, it's what I've done all my life.

I pushed away from Ethan, hissed at Scott, turned on my heel and staked past Aiden without a glance backwards. I wanted to be alone. No that wasn't quite right. I know what I want but I never felt this before that I don't want to admit to it and have another weakness. But I can't deny the whole in my heart and the ache in my bones. I can only wonder if he feels it to. Yes, I know what I want.

I want Isaac and I was going to do whatever it takes to get him back.

-----
I know, I know. I said I was going to update this sooner but I spaced. But its here now so enjoy. Sorry its so short but it's kind of just a filler. I couldn't work out the way Stiles and Isaac were going to work everything out so I add to redo my plan anyway, there ya go