Ch.12

<Isaac's POV>

I stood in front of the Sheriff, Melissa Mccall, and Chris Argent. They'd all been checked out and deemed healthy enough to sleep in their own beds. They were still a little shook up but who wouldn't be after almost having been buried alive by a Nemeton. Allison was chattering away with her father about Stiles plan.

I pulled out my phone and called Lydia. She answered immediately.

"She just showed up. Kali's dead and the twins are in enough shape. I don't know what happened. She said she wanted to finish what was started all those years ago and then killed them and then left."

"Wait, Lydia. Slow down, its hard to hear when you ramble like that."

There was a long pause. I almost thought she hung up but her heavy breathing proved she was there. "She's going after Deucalion and Stiles. Ms. Blake is the Darach and she's going to kill them."

I stared blankly at the wall before me. The phone slipped from my hands and crashed to the floor, breaking apart as it did so. Allison rushed over to me demanding to know what was going on. I told her everything. Ms. Blake being the Darach, Kali being dead, twins almost dead, and the impending doom that hung over Stiles because even if he was helping them now he use to be apart of the Alpha Pack and had a hand in Jennifer's unfortunate "demise".

She grabbed her dad and told him what was happening. He didn't sag a word. He knew we were in league with Stiles. He offered his guns, car, and help. I nodded appreciately. Before we left though the Sheriff walked over.

"D-did you say Stiles?"

"Yea, do you know him?" I asked warily.

The sheriff sighed and rubbed his hands over his face. "That was my dad's name. It was also the nickname I gave my son. My wife was a vampire and we knew the day he was born he was too. She took him to her Coven and raised him there. She sent me photos and letters of him. They stopped a couple years ago, I assumed the worse had happened."

Was the sheriff Stiles' real father? I though he died. Or maybe the sheriff is thinking of someone else. Either way, I told him if we all made it out I'd tell Stiles about the possibility of having a family again. A true family. He didn't like that he was being left behind but considerIng he wasn't good at fighting the Supernatural he relented.

We all gathered into Chris car and headed to the place of the meetup. I just got Stiles back, and I don't want to loose him again permanently.

______

<Stiles POV>

I don't know who started it. All I know is one second I'm conpletly stunned looking at my English teacher, the next Deucalion is shifting and proving that he truly is a monster. They can finally see why I was forced to work for him for years. Why I was so scared of him.

Derek charged and went to rake his claws down Deculaion's front but the elder wolf caught his arms. Jennifer brought up her hand and a burst of air left but nothing happened. Deuclaion "tsked" before picking them up and slamming them both against the floor. Derek was knocked out cold but Jennifer coughed and then stood.

Decilualion growled and grabbed her wrist pulling her up. He looked of Scott and demanded he kill her. I ignored then, and instead checked on Derek. He was still breathing but it was shallow and their was blood leaking from his head. I heard Scott growl something out, saw a flash of gold in his eyes, and then....nothing.

The moon was taken away and their powers drained. Jennifer smiled before shifting to her true form. She used all her powers and used it to throw Deuclaion into the nearest wall rendering him unconscious. She ignored Scott in favor of me.

"You," she snarled. "You were there. You helped them kill all of us off one by one. You were nothing but their little lap dog."

She grabbed my arm and twisted it back farther than should be allowed making his snap and making me scream. I could hear Scott negotiating with her but I couldn't make out the actual words. I could see Deuclaion shuffle to his feet. She let me go and went after him. I used the time to mend my arm.

Derek awoke with a startled breath. He eyed means then kept to his feet. I looked to see Deuclaion below her feet, blood pooling around his head.

"Wait. He knew the cost of letting Kali into his pack but he's never seen the price you paid. Show him."

"No. No, he hasn't."

She placed her hands over his eyes and pressed down. He screamed and thrashed. His eyes cleared and he looked at her with horror just before she tore his heart out. She laughed in triumph as his life fled from his body. Her eyes settled back on me.

"Now time to take care of his pet."

Before anyone could move she wrapped her hands around my throat and lifted me up into the air. An invisible shield kept Derek and Scott from getting to close. But it didn't stop the silver bullet from piercing her chest. She gasped and dropped me to the floor. Blood bloomed on her short and she clawed at her body as if it would stop her inevitable death.

I looked up to see Chris Argent, Allison, and Isaac. Chris stood with a gun in hand. Allison had a crossbow at the ready. Isaac stood still wide eyes. As soon as he saw me he ran over and pulled me into a hug. My body protested the movement.

"I'm so glad you're alive. Lydia called and said the Darach was coming to kill you and...."

I shushed him. "So you came to help me against a homciodal bitch."

"Yea." He blushed before quietly adding, "and Scott and Derek."

I laughed and hugged him back. I was glad I was alive to. I placed a gentle kiss on Isaac's head and continued to hold him until everyone decided it was time to go.

"By the way," Isaac murmured sleepily once we all settled in a car. He laid propped against me, head resting on mg chest and arm wrapped around my stomach. "We may have found your biological dad."

______________
This took a lot longer than I planned, but I couldn't get the fight scene just how I wanted it so I re-wrote this chapter like a million times and it got worse the more times I redid it. I'm still not really happy with this but I felt I should update. Hopefully, you won't beat me up to much. Enjoy! !✌✌