Characters

Daniella[Dani] Savage: Owner of Wild Cherry Books. Heartbroken when her best friend up and left town and never wrote or called her. She wishes she could find her happy ending.

Carter Cain: Works for a security company, run by Kane. At the age of 18 he ran from other peoples opinions about him, six years later at the urging of his friends and teammates he decides to return home to the one girl he has ever loved.

Soldier and Ranger: Dani's two month old puppies.

Brice Layton: Works with Carter. Unknowingly he is dating one of Dani's sister, Becca. Wanting his friend happy he urges Carter to go home for a month while they are on break.

Jake Mason: Work with Carter and Brice.

Gina Marie Savage: Going to school to become a dance teacher. Recently engaged to her high school sweetheart, Nate. Wanting to see her older sister smile.

Angel May Savage: Trick rider. Excited that her twin is getting engaged, but she wishes her big sister was as excited as them.

Rebecca[Becca] Michaels: Mechanic. Works with her father and uncle she enjoys her live but is always there for her older half sister, Dani. Away on a surprise trip with her boyfriend, Brice.

Justice Sanders: Dani's cousin and a model. Comes home for a few weeks to hide from her job, only to discover that her cousins love is back in town and that he brought trouble with him.

Joe Michaels: Rancher, Ranger and Bronco Rider. Loves working on Zane's ranch and riding with the rodeo.

Braylen Sage: Gun/Drug dealer. Carter, Brice and Jake put him away but he skipped bail. He will do whatever it takes to get back at them

Sam Applegate: Diner owner. Cares his family and a secret matchmaker.

Jack Mason: Jake's sister and Dani's friends from college.