IV. kik

14 missed calls

7 messages

5 voicemails

Luke had stopped answering calum, it was no use anyway, calum was better off without him even bring in his life anymore. Calum was with Maya now and Luke was in London, so it was just easier to stop trying and move on.

Meanwhile back in Australia, a reluctant calum hung up the phone yet again. Hoping, praying even, that Luke would answer him soon. He set down his phone and walked over to his window. Just then, his phone rang. He ran over and answered before even looking to see who was calling.

"Hello?" Calum said eagerly into the phone.

"Hey babe," the whore that everyone hates (except calum of course) Maya purred.

"Oh, it's you..." calum trailed off disappointedly. He was hoping it was Luke.

"I'm on my way over to your house right now."

"Oh... okay."

About 15 minutes later, Maya(like the r00d bitch she is) just barged right into calums house, then into his room. She made room for herself on his lap and sat down. She began to kiss his neck, while he began to get uncomfortable.

"Maya stop," calum said angrily

"But I know you like it calum," she said in a total hoebag way.

Calum then became angry but still kept his cool.

"Get off of me" he said.

"How about no."

He then grabbed her by the wrist firmly and pulled her off himself and pushed her towards the door.

"Get. Out. Now." he almost yelled.

Her eyes widened at his sudden confidence.

"OUT!" he screamed. She then ran from the room and the house.

Calum sat down on his bed and began sobbing into his hands. He now realized how badly he had fucked up everything.

He grabbed his phone off the floor, not knowing how it got there and opened his Kik. The very top conversation was his and Luke's. This made him sad but he ignored it and started typing.

~~~~~~~
Sorry it's short. I'm so sorry I haven't updated in sooooo long! I'll try to work on it more now that I'm on holiday break. Love you all!
-S >•<