IX. YouTube

Calum sat at the side of the hospital bed he still visited, even a year after the accident. It would be an understatement at the least to say that Calum missed Luke.

Ashton and Michael visited every now and then to keep Calum company but they knew he wasn't going to give up on luke. They knew that Calum loved Luke enough to take a bullet for him.

Calum continued to post videos on YouTube without luke. His covers just weren't the same. He had tried to explain to Luke's fans what happend but it was just to hard and he couldn't stop crying. Ashton and Michael had been there when he was recording and Michael had to hold Calum as he cried and ashton stopped the recording.

Ashton had had to talk to calum about seeing someone to talk about what happend. Calum refused and said that he didn't need any help.

Michael tried to take Calum out to get some drinks at a club. Calum went with him but when Michael tried to get Calum to talk up with someone he told Michael that he wasn't going to move on anytime soon. Michael didn't push him though because he knew that Calum still felt guilty somehow.

Luke's parents were on a trip with Ben and Jack in America. They said that they needed to get some time together as a family since the accident. Calum promised that if anything happened with luke he would tell them.

At around 5:30 the nurse came in and kindly told Calum that visiting hours are over but he is welcome back tomorrow at 10 am. Calum smiled sadly and thanked the nurse. He held on to Luke's hand for a few more seconds before letting go and slowly following the nurse out of the room.

Calum got in the elevator and went to the lobby of the hospital to say good night to the receptionist, who was an very nice old lady that he had become friends with in the past year since Luke was in the accident.

"Goodbye miss Hazel," Calum smiled meekly to the older lady at the front desk.

"Goodnight Calum. Will we see you tomorrow?" Miss Hazel asked politely.

" I think so. I'll see you tomorrow Miss Hazel," Calum said. Waving as he walked out the front doors.

He was about to walk out to his car in the carpark but he decided to walk over to the small town park because it was the middle of the summer and nice.

Getting there, he was met with some younger kids who were probably about primary school age. You see everyone in the town knew Calum and trusted him so whenever he would be at the park or anywhere he would always have little kids and their parents saying Hi to him. There was one tiny little girl, her name was Maya, she was in year 3 and she had a huge crush on Calum. He enjoyed when she would follow him around because she was a sweet little girl and he thought it was adorable that she didn't even care that he was gay, she liked him anyway. Everyone knew what had happened to Luke and they knew that they had been together. They were okay with them being gay, actually they loved the fact that their kids had someone to look up to that they would know that it was okay to be gay.

The kids (led by tiny little Maya) came up to calum and asked how he was. They all were very polite and always asked how he was and if he had gone to see Lukey (as they always had called him). He smiled and told them that he was just there and that Lukey was doing pretty good.

"Thas good," said a little boy Calum knew to be named James Mason. James had a lisp and was the younger brother of Cory Mason who was in the grade below Calum.

"Yeah I guess it is, James. You know what, do you guys wanna play football?" Calum genuinely smiling because of the kids. Witch is something he hasn't done in a year.
~~~~~
OMG I feel like I should apologize for not updating. I'm so so so so so sorry. I hope you all don't hate me.

Good vibes ~ S