Chapter 2

~*Normal PoV*~

After the guidance of Kidou to (F/n), they just finished right at the moment when the school bell rang, meaning it was already their snacks time.

"Well... (L/n), our tour ends here," Kidou clarified as he slightly adjusted his goggles.

"I see... Well thank you, Kidou-kun for showing me around the school, it was a great help...I guess I'll see you later then.." (F/n) bowed to Kidou for courtesy.

"Sure... See you later then (L/n)..." Kidou waved to the new girl and headed off somewhere over the rainbow(jk XD), what I meant was, he headed off to his friends while the (h/c) haired girl just went back to her classroom and ate her bento alone.
.
.
.

"So Kidou, do you think we can recruit her? She seems okay..." Endou asked as he ate his ham sandwich.

"She said that she does play soccer but she mentioned that she barely plays it, though... What do you guys think?" Kidou questioned his companions as he chewed on his sandwich as well.

"Seems to be okay, let's try inviting her then.." Kazemaru spoke to the two. "That way, we can check how well she can play, you know?" Kazemaru continued as he looked at them with a hanging question that isn't actually meant for answering.

"Alright, it's settled... We'll try to invite (L/n) to the soccer club...But what if she doesn't agree to it?" Gouenji asked their captain, having this calm manner as he ate on his bento that his maid had made.

"She will, I'm pretty sure of it!~" Endou replied confidently. His brown eyes showed confidence too, after all, he's always optimistic.

"If she doesn't...Well, might as well persuade her so we can see how she plays.." Kidou answered as well, having a little edge in his sentence.

"I see..." Was the only reply that Gouenji managed to respond back before finishing his snacks.

"Hey, how about a little soccer practice while we still have time?" Endou invited the three as he stood up from his seat with a grin on his lips.

"I guess a little play wouldn't hurt.." Kazemaru replied first before smiling and letting out a little chuckle.

"I don't see why not," Gouenji followed as he packed up his bento before forming a small smile, still going on with his cool and calm attitude.

"I'm in." Kidou smiled as well. Soon, the four of them headed off to the soccer field for the mentioned 'practice'.

.
.
.

"Yosh! Sakka yarouze!" Endou grinned at the three as they've positioned themselves.

"Get ready, Endou!" Kazemaru smiled as he took hold of the ball under his right foot.

"Bring it!" Endou threw a childish smile as he readied himself to catch the ball that was bound to be kicked forward.

"Here I go!" Kazemaru shouted as he kicked the ball, trying to see if he had already mastered the new hissatsu technique he was practicing not so long ago. A 'woosh' sound was heard as the ball headed towards Endou but unfortunately, the hissatsu technique failed its complete form as it missed the goal and flew off somewhere.

"Ah, I missed!" Kazemaru's sight followed where the ball went to but soon, he saw that it was headed towards the (h/c)-haired girl. "(L/n)! Look out!" Kazemaru exclaimed to warn you about the upcoming ball that was headed towards your direction.

You looked at the direction of the speeding ball which is headed towards yours, triggering your reflexes. Both of your hands were still in the pockets of your hoodie; unleashing them to catch the ball would be too risky, so you jumped high enough to reach the ball's height and quickly used your right leg to bring the ball back to the field.