Chapter 15

~*Kidou's PoV*~

"Hey asshole! Why'd you hit me for!?" (Great way to start the chapter xD) I slowly turned my head as soon as I heard Tsunami's bark over the distance. Fudou and I were somewhere at the field while some of the players were at the bench either waiting for the command of our coach or probably drinking water. I could only heave a sigh as I looked towards the commotion of Tsunami and Someoka. The two were facing each other. Someoka's arms were both reeled back as if he was ready to punch at the pink-haired surfer. Tsunami, however has his arms crossed over his chest.

"It's your ass that gives! You forgot our deal yesterday!" Someoka ranted as he glared at the surfer. Seriously? What's up with them? Tsunami too, glared at the striker.

"Oh, that deal! Well sorry! It's just that when I saw (L/n)-chan I forgot all about it!" Tsunami looked away. Dammit, why is (L/n) of all people do you have to use as an excuse? Since I was wearing my goggles, I could see Tsunami's face clearer and noticed his face reddening. Well shit, who else are falling for (L/n)?

"Hmm...Gouenji and Fubuki are sure taking their time to get (L/n)...do you think they had se..."

"Holy shit! No! That's impossible! we're just seventeen while she's sixteen! It's illegal!" My face was probably red due to the sudden idea of Fudou. Seriously, this guy doesn't know his limits.

"Oohh~ So are you saying that, if they were to reach the legal age for that, then would you consider them doing it when they are taking too long to come back?~" Fudou smirked at me as he looked at me with his blue eyes. Blue majestic eyes that always showed mischief...well most of the time.

"N-No way! I would never allow it! What the heck...Fudou can we please drop the subject?" I probably had some pleading tone in my voice. Well no shit, the topic is too uncomfortable for my liking. (L/n)? Do that? Hah...What a bluff, she's the type of person who would never engage to those kind of things, she's the type to focus on her studies and her favorite things. (All us sinners, please all rise.)

"Fine fine~ But what happens if we asked her if she is ever interested?!" Fudou released a loud cackle as he held his stomach, laughing his ass off about what would (L/n)'s reaction or response be. Dammit Fudou, stop putting naughty things in my head... Slightly irritated, I decided to punch him on his arm, but not strong enough to really hurt him.

"O-Ow! Haha! Okay okay! I'm sorry..! Geez Kidou calm your shit!" Fudou let go a few more chuckle before looking at the position where Someoka and Tsunami were talking.

"How does one forget the deal when it was just yesterday?!" Someoka argued as he crossed his arms as well.

To that, Tsunami countered with, "Well, how does one forget their assignment when it was just given to them on that specific day?" Okay, I got to admit, he has a point. Many students forget their assignment even if it was just given just today.

"Urghh...Still! Why?! I won the deal!" Someoka changed the subject as he upwardly pointed his pointing finger at Tsunami's face which resulted for the surfer to back away a bit. "We dealt that if (L/n) ever comes back within this week, you'll have to do 50 push-ups!" The pink haired striker barked as he leaned his face closer.

"O-Okay okay!...I'll do it! Just after (L/n)-chan leaves!" Tsunami sweat-dropped as he tried to push Someoka away. "Just please calm yourself!" Tsunami added.

"Calm yourself, my ass! I--" Suddenly Someoka was cut off by the girl that they were actually talking about, (L/n).

"Are you seriously making deals out of  me?!" (L/n) growled from afar. As I looked at her way, she was being carried, by Gouenji...bridal-style..And her left arm is around his neck...wait, AREN'T THEY BEING TOO CLOSE???

"Woah there, look at that scene! Hey Kidou, they definitely did it!" Fudou laughed as he nudged his elbow on my arm. Hell nooo...

"Shut up, Fudou!...They definitely did not!" I hissed through gritted teeth as we both looked back at (L/n)'s position.

"Uhh..." Both the pink-haired players were speechless. I could tell that they were both shock since, one: (L/n)'s sudden appearance and two: (L/n) pin-pointed the fact that the two were making deals that would be related to (L/n). I pity them.

"Gouenji-kun...Please put me down for a bit..." The (h/c) haired girl kindly requested to the flame-striker. Gouenji only nodded as he gently and surely placed her down. (He better be gentle and sure 'cause I'm gonna kill him if he ever hurts (L/n)!) After she was placed down, (L/n) whispered a 'thank you' to him before slightly leaning her body to Gouenji's for support.

"We can..explain..?" Tsunami sweatdropped as he nervously laughed. The surfer backed away a little as he witnessed that (L/n) was glaring at him. No, not only him, but also Someoka.

"Oh of course! Please do state your reason of betting over me while I was away. I'm really interested to hear what you two have to say!" (L/n) managed to pull of a 'kind' smile. Although, we all know that it's her way (well kind of...) to threat anyone. Hinting the invisible sarcastic tone in her beautiful voice.

"Ah! Yes! Thank you (L/n)-chan! Ya see we---" Out of nowhere Tsunami was cut off by (L/n) kicking him hard on his side, resulting for the surfer to let a loud... "GUHHHH!!" (*insert a manly grunt*)

"Hah! Ya deserved that Tsunami!" Someoka laughed as he pointed at the pink-haired man that was lying on the floor holding his waist. Unfortunately, before Someoka could even continue his laughter, he too got a kick on his side.

"YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE THE RIGHT TO LAUGH AT HIM, YOU ASS!" The enraged (h/c)-haired girl growled as he looked down upon the two players. Alright...take note: Never make bets out of (L/n) (F/n)...Got it.

"Oh shit, (L/n) seems to be really wild..." Fudou remarked beside me as he crossed his arms on his chest. "...Maybe in bed too..." Fudou whispered on my left ear.

"GODDAMMIT FUDOU!" Being really embarrassed, I decided to kick him on his side as well, resulting for him to lie down the floor along with the other two dealers.

At least that'll shut him up...

For now...

~*~*~*

(A/n):

YOOO!!! Lol I'm sorry for the short chapter, I have a slight writer's block and this is what I managed for today. I hope you enjoyed reading it.

I LOVE YOU ALL AND STAY HAPPY, MY BROSKIS!