Chapter 14

~*Normal PoV*~

Finally, you hear the sound of the bell make its ringing noise that declared that it was the school's dismissal and everyone is to go to their respective extra-curricular, if not then they shall leave the school premises and ready for the next day. You, on the other hand, were still inside the clinic's room sitting up and reading your History textbook to see if there's anything new that you could learn (it's history..there's nothing new). While the silence continue, the quietness was cut off by a slow creak on the room's door.

"(L/n)-san?" You turned your head to see one of the managers peeking her head on the door, checking up on you.

"..Otonashi-san.." You mumbled, before tilting your head in question of what is she doing in the clinic room, since she has to manage the boys in soccer. "Why are you here? Shouldn't you be managing the boys?" You questioned as you quietly closed your textbook and layed it on your lap.

"Well, I came here to ask you if you want to watch the boys practice...since you love soccer too..and all..." Haruna sweat-dropped as she scratched her right cheek. Honestly, she just wanted to check on you after hearing some news from Gouenji.

You sighed, knowing that she also came here to hear something about you and Gouenji. "...You also came here for Gouenji-kun's behalf, am I right?" You sadly looked at Kidou's little sister.

"A-Ah.." Haruna looked down, indicating that it was true. "M-Mm...That's because I-I'm worried..!" Haruna quickly reasoned to you as she walked her way beside your rested bed.

"...I-It's fine, Otonashi-san. You don't need to worry about some freak like me..." You insulted yourself as your eyes gone dull, memories from your past haunting you. "I was always...always left out by the world..." You uttered without any thoughts about it, making the manager worry.

"W-Wha...N-No...That's not true, (L/n)-san!" The manager gently hugged you, stroking your (h/c) locks. "I-It may not look like it, but I--no...we, everyone, from the team cares about you... We really do, especially the boys...They keep talking about you in a good way, you know?" Haruna comforted as she had a worried look plastered on her face. 'I never knew comforting someone makes me have this heavy feeling..Especially that I never experienced it with a girl..I mostly comfort the team members since us managers rarely get sad and such...' Haruna thought.

"..Ah..I-I'm sorry...But...is it really alright for me to watch..?" You changed the topic while you gently parted away from the hug.

"O-Of course, it's alright! I'll ask two of the members to help you out, is that okay with you?" Haruna questioned with a nervous smile since she thought of calling Gouenji and Fubuki to get you, instead of Fudou and Kidou.

"Yes...Thank you, Otonashi-san.." You smiled back at her before she left the clinic room to call the two boys that will help you.

"Hnn.." Once you were alone, you carefully leaned to your left side to place your textbook inside your (f/c) colored bag. You let out a shaky breath as you straightened yourself, you can feel your muscles ache even if you only moved a little. 'Goddammit, now I'll have to recover again...Just when I thought I could finally play soccer with Kidou-kun and the others...' You thought with a tint of frustration. You were really looking forward to play, but nooo, the underlings of the bully just had to interfere with your recovery and gave you more wounds and cuts. "Damn, people can be such a pain...especially women if they are so jealous.." You grumbled under your breath as you clenched your fist but slowly released them, trying to calm yourself down. After a few seconds, you heard the door creak, revealing your fetchers to which you are not okay with.