Chapter 9

~*(F/n)'s PoV*~

"Tadaima..." The door opened and there I saw Otonashi-san and Kidou-kun come in.

"Okairi nasai.." I greeted as I stood up from the couch and hugged them. I don't know why but I just let my body move, for now.

"What was that for?..." Kidou questioned, well I wasn't surprised, I knew he was going to question that after all, I just hugged them out of the blue.

"Sorry... I just moved on my own without thinking.." I honestly answered as I slightly smiled at him.

"I-Is that so?.. It's fine (L/n)-san.." Otonashi-san smiled at me.

"Thanks.. Oh, I brought in a new member!" I informed as I remembered about my cat.

"New member? You don't mean a guy, do you?" Kidou-kun questioned once more as he slumped his body on the couch.

"Of course not! I meant about my cat, Yuki~" I cooed as I called for Yuki, "Yuki...~" I gently called once more. By then I saw Yuki walking shyly from the kitchen. "Here now, don't be shy... They're my friends~" I informed as I kneeled down.

"Meow..~" I heard my cat reply as it went to me. It went to my arms and rested there.

"See? It's  Yuki, my cat~" I smiled at Otonashi-san and Kidou-kun. They only looked at each other in question then back at me again.

"You look so cute, (L/n)-san!~" Otonashi-san suddenly hugged me, by that action my shoulders tensed up, slightly startling Yuki.

"Haruna..." Kidou-kun called, judging by his tone it seemed like he wants Otonashi-san to stop.

"So.. It's fine right?.." I questioned for reassurance, a tint of worry from the tone of my voice.

"It's fine as long as it doesn't cause trouble..." Kidou-kun showed a small smile.

"Yes! Thanks Kidou-kun!" I smiled in joy as I gently put Yuki down and hugged Kidou-kun out of joy.

"!!.." Taken back... He seemed hesitant to hug me but eventually did so anyways.

"Oh I also cooked dinner for us!" I informed as I head to the kitchen, turning off the stove. To be honest, I was counting minutes so I could tell if the food is already cooked. As I thought, it was perfectly cooked.

"Is that so? Thanks and great timing, I'm kinda hungry... We'll eat after we change clothes, is that okay?" Kidou-kun informed with a smile.

"Oh, no problem, I'll prepare the plates by then.." I returned the smile as I began setting the needed plates, spoons and forks.

. . .

~*Normal PoV*~

"Eh seriously?! Ughh... I can't believe this..." You slumped your shoulders upon hearing the news that you will need to study for the upcoming tests, homeworks and seatworks that will be given to you once you get back.

"Yeah... So good luck but if you need any help, I'll gladly help you out..." Kidou offered as he ate a spoonful of his food.

"Nah~ I'll be fine on my own, after all I'm a daughter of two popular and smart people!" You proudly stated with a stupid grin while deep down you remembered well the incident that had happened earlier and the other day. Though, both Kidou and Haruna didn't seem to notice your lonely feeling and went along with the conversation.

"Haha, is that so? Well good luck then, (L/n). Before I forget, The team is actually asking me if you could join the team someday... I mean they still haven't forgotten our previous match," Kidou informed with a slight frown.

"Eh? Seriously? But one day already passed... Odd... But oh well, sure, I'll join in one condition..." You grinned as you came up with an idea.

"And what condition will that be? (L/n)-san?" Haruna questioned with curiousity as both she and her brother eyed you.

"I get to have some fun with all of you," You finished your sentence with you holding out a peace sign and a grin plastered on your face. It was quite odd that you held a condition like that, I mean, everyone have grown close together because of soccer and they had fun with it too.

Though as a response, Kidou smiled and looked at you and answered, "Sure..."

"Yey! Thanks Kidou-kun~" You smiled brightly as you waved both your hands in a carefree manner.

"You know, (L/n), you should smile more, it's really a breath-taking sight to see if you smile," Kidou smoothly complimented you with a small smirk tugged on his lips.

"I-Is that so?... I-I'm not used to compliments aside from my parents..." You replied shyly as a tint of blush dusted your cheeks.

"Really? Then you'll get a lot of compliments when you're with us.." Kidou chuckled as he rested his chin on the palm of his hand as he looked at you.

"A lot? Why so? I'm not that stunning or so... I'm just a normal girl with hetero-chromatic eyes... Although they don't know about it..." You stated honestly as you waved your hand.

"You'll understand soon enough.." Kidou sighed as he recalled the memory earlier...

Flashback...

"Ahh... I want to see (L/n) again!" Endou exclaimed to his close friends as he wore his gloves.

"Why is that, Endou?" Gouenji questioned the brunette as he stretched his left arm.

"Well that's because she really caught my interests and she turns out knows how to play soccer!" Endou answered enthuastically with an odd grin on his face and a small blush on his cheeks.

"She caught your interests too?" Fubuki joined in as he looked at Endou with a surprised look on his face.

"Eh? You too, Fubuki?" Gouenji questioned in surprise as he looked over to Fubuki.

"Kind of... I'm still unsure of my feelings..Haha.." Fubuki lets out a nervous laugh as he scratched the back of his neck.

"What are you guys talking about?" Kazemaru jogged his way to his three friends with a questioning look.

"We're kinda talking about (L/n)..." Endou replied with a friendly smile.

"(L/n)? Seriously? Why?" Kazemaru questioned as he began stretching as well.

And there began the conversation about the topic of (L/n). This, Kidou knew for he eavesdropped out of the distance while he was talking to Fudou.

"They're really on to (L/n)... Despite it was only two days ago..." Fudou remarked as he let out a huff.

"Ah..Y-Yeah.." Kidou nervously replied as he looked at his friends chat, jealousy bubbling up inside of him.

"Well we're gonna start soon..." Fudou sighed.

"Yeah..."

End of Flashback...

"It's getting late... We have to sleep now.." You informed as you looked at the clock out from the corner of the room.

"Is that so? Yeah.. You're right, we need to sleep..." Kidou agreed as he stood up from his seat.

"Otonashi-san, I'll be washing the dishes so you two could sleep..." You offered with a smile.

"Ah... Thank you (L/n)-san.." Haruna smiled at you before heading out with Kidou to prepare their needed things.

By then, you placed the dishes on the sink and wiped the table clean before washing those dirty dishes. "What does he mean, I'll understand soon enough?.." You questioned to yourself as you recalled Kidou's words. 'You'll understand soon enough...'

We all know that love wouldn't be complete without the emotion jealousy with it, right?...

~*~*~*~*

(A/N):

Hello my fellow readers! So far how's the fanfic? Is it good or bad?... Leave a comment if you want! Thanks for noticing my story! See you in the next chapter! Bye~