Chapter 6

~*(F/N)'s PoV*~

"Ma'am I'm telling you to stay out of the crime scene..." A sudden police man blocked my way. No! I can't!...

"No way! Let me see! Okaasan! Otoosan! You can't do this to me!..." I shouted as my tears continued pouring out. They just can't....

"(F/n)!" Suddenly I heard my aunt's voice. I turned my head to face her and I felt something plastic about her emotion and feelings but I can't put my finger on it but never mind that, I need my Okaasan, Otoosan!

I ignore her call and tried slipping out of the police man's blockage. Finally I had enough, I used my trick from soccer and slipped away from that man's block, guess that was useful...

"H-Hey! You can't go in!" I ran inside to where most of the investigators and policemen are held in, the living room. Once I got there, I wanted to hurl from the sickening smell but I ignored the feeling cause what's happening in sight was more horrible, there was blood everywhere... It made my stomach churn and my head got a bit dizzy but I tried my best to ignore all the pain.

"O-Okaasan?.... O-Otoosan?..." I mutter as I watch at the scene right before me...

"H-Hey Kid! What are you doing here?! You can't be in here!" An investigator scolded me and came towards to where I stood still. I ignored the scold and my feet just walked on towards to where there are big bags are, it's possible they're held in there... I can't believe any of this...

"Okaa...san?... Otoo...san?..." I say in a whispered manner as my knees drop to the floor where I felt something... Something I never wanted to touch nor feel... Their blood. "Y-You must be kidding...." I mumble as tears started forming again, please tell me this is just a nightmare, I want to wake up...please.. but sadly... All my senses are working just 'fine'... I can feel the blood... I can hear the sirens and shouts of other people... I can feel my chest aching... I can feel my stomach churning... Everything is real..

"(L/n)!" I hear a familiar voice ring in my head, Kidou?... I turned my head back and see Kidou and his other friends...

"Kidou...kun..." My eyes slightly dulled as I got up from my feet and slowly walked up to him...I'm not thinking straight anymore..

"(L-L/n)... I-I'm---!?" I unexpectedly hugged Kidou without processing my mind but I know it didn't matter... I hugged him tighter as I burried my head on his chest and tightly closed my eyes and silently cried on him. Everything was already taken away from me... My freedom... My life... My only family.... God why would you do this to me?...

~*Kidou's PoV*~

"(L/n)!" I quickly called out as soon as I saw her (h/c) hair... Me, Gouenji, Endou and Fudou decided to follow her to ensure her state. I mean she's already emotionally and physically hurt...

"Kidou...kun..." I look at (L/n) with sad eyes, feeling bad for her, she had faced a lot today... Firstly; she's already exhausted from playing with us... Secondly; she's been bullied... Thirdly; she finally met the real me that must have put more pressure to her and Lastly; her parents passed away from a brutal murder incident...

"(L-L/n)... I-I'm---!?" I didn't get to finish my sentence from her sudden hug... I only let out a soundless sigh and slowly hugged her back, feeling that she tightened her hug and slightly feeling tears staining my soccer uniform, but I didn't mind any of that... I'm really worried for her... After all what happened, I already got to see my old-time first love crying... But leaving that aside... I wonder what she would do after all this?