Chapter 7

~*Normal PoV*~

As Kidou parted away from the short kiss, you finally kept quiet and your tense body slightly relaxed, finally snapping back to reality.

"N-Nii-san! Why would y---" Haruna was cut off by your sudden greeted gratitude.

"Arigato Kidou-kun, well it's already seven o'clock.... We need to go now or else we'll be late for school.." You bluntly stated as you tried to get up but Kidou made you lie down again by using his gentle yet strong hands.

"You can't... If you force your body to move around, you might hurt yourself more..." Kidou looked at you with concerned eyes with a tint of serious emotion in them.

"I'm fine, Kidou-kun. I can move on my own," You said through gritted teeth as you grabbed his arms that was trying to make you lie down. Of course, without the fact that you winced in pain as you did so, but you shrugged it off.

"No, I won't allow you to. (L/n), I'm trying to keep you safe. You've already faced a lot of troubles yesterday and I actually feel like I'm included there," Kidou looked down and frowned to himself. Why does he think he's included to your problems? Well, he thought that, after getting the chance of meeting you again, there might be a little possibility that it might have added pressure to your emotions.

"Why in the world would you be included to one of my troubles yesterday? You're the one who gave me the chance to play soccer again and you're the one who brought me to the infirmary, right?" You reasoned as you slightly smiled at him before gently holding his hand.

"But I was the one who forced you to a deal and gave you pressure yesterday..." Kidou added as he looked up to you.

"But then you're the one who comforted me last night and brought me in here..." You snickered as you continued the small argument.

Giving up, he released a short sigh. "I give up, but still I won't allow you to go to school today, I'll excuse you to our teacher later on. So focus on resting and getting better, okay?" Kidou still made you stay, but this time without force.

"Ugh.. Fine, but as soon as you're done with practice better come back early okay? I don't want to be alone for the rest of the day..." You slightly pouted, your childish personality slightly arising.

"Seriously?" Kidou blushed at the request, knowing very well that it was a friendly request but you know, he can sometimes misunderstand a statement.

"Well yeah, who wouldn't be lonely if one is alone at a house after what had happened to him or her yesterday?," You questioned the obvious as you looked at Kidou with a raised brow.

"Uhmm... Okay... I'll try my best..." Kidou answered as he looked away and stood up from the bed side. "A-Also please forget about what had happened earlier... I wasn't myself that time.." Kidou stuttered as he turned his back on you.

Finally remembering what had happened earlier about the kiss, your face began heating up. "O-O-Okay..." You stuttered as well as you looked down. You recalled the moment of Kidou kissing you so he would be able  to shush you down.

"T-Thanks... Haruna, let's go, we might be late..." Kidou ushered his little sister. They had to go now or else they won't be able to make it to school.

"H-Hai, Nii-san... Uhmm.. (L/n)-san! If you want to eat something, don't hesitate to eat something from our fridge or even cook something.." Haruna reminded you as she waved her hand at you before following her older brother and left the house.

"Thank you, Otonashi-san.." You smiled at her and waved at both of them as they left.

~* Time Skip*~