Chapter 17

~*Normal PoV*~

You took a deep breath, steadying yourself and prepared for the worse. You've honestly wanted to open everything up to people you could actually trust. Never have you ever imagined that this day will ever happen, you; showing your vulnerable side, well it can't really be helped and plus, you need to release your stress someday, and it's probably today.

"We reassure you, (L/n)-san...You don't have to..." Fubuki reassured as he looked at you with concern. Gosh, Fubuki is so kind, is he really like this? (Me: If you met his other personality, Atsuya, he would've been as perverted as Fudo---)

"It's fine, Fubuki-kun...I'll openly tell you all..." You gave a small smile towards him before taking a small glance to Kidou. To your surprise, he silently nudged on your hand, making you hold it. You were happy of this action... "Alright...let's begin...

My grudge for people all began when I was like five or six years old? I'm not sure. But, as you can see I have two eye colors, some people were amazed of my dual-colored eyes, but mostly..." You took a deep breath, "They're mostly disgusted...Well, I can't blame them, most humans narrow-minded and some had no brain nor heart of whatsoever...." You started, Kidou slightly rubbed his thumb over your hand, comforting you quietly.

"The only people that actually comforted me were my parents," Your eyes watered for a bit after you had mentioned 'parents', knowing that they're not by your side anymore. You held in your tears, blinking for a few times before you continued, "I'm not sure of my aunt and uncle though..." You sighed as you leaned back, still holding Kidou's hand. As you tried to calm yourself, the others stood up with their stools and placed it in semi-circle position. All were in front of you, excluding Hibiki, who decided to
not join in the drama and just wash all the bowls and plates that all of you had used.

"So Otonashi-san's question...well I was bullied in my 1st Grade of elemantary and during my 6th Grade of middle school..." You summarized your answer, but then you also decided to explain it further. "My parents only enrolled me once more in 6th Grade, because they thought things will probably get better...but sadly...no.

None of the happy fantasies of mine nor my parents' ever occurred in my life...To be honest everyone even adults were disgusted of my appearance...1st grade of elementary...I bet most of you have at least one fun experience during those times, but mine," You scoffed, "Mine was hell." You bitterly stated, venom laced on your voice. "Sure my first week was fine, but when the second week came, I never knew I was already bullied. What can I say? I was naive. I didn't get their subtle hints, like:

Tripping me over with their foot whenever I pass by, 

Roughly bumping on my shoulders but they excuse themselves with 'Oh I'm sorry! I wasn't looking where I was going!',

and sometimes they borrow my pencils and purposely lose them. They knew that I actually love drawing so yeah.... those were their methods of bullying me in my 1st grade. But, during 6th Grade, you'll see your actual ideal bullies. 

Passing me mocking notes,

Vandalizing my desk,

Shouting directly on my ears,

Mocking me every day,

Threatening me so they could have my lunch money, 

Oh! Let's not forget:

Choking me, 

Cutting my skin like I was a piece  paper, they even made me cover them using my long sleeves..

And lastly...

beating me up like a pulp." You finished with a low tone, your head down as you recalled every beat up they had done to you. You closed your eyes for a few seconds before opening them to look at your group of people. They all had the expression: Guilt, Sympathy and a tint of Anger.