Chapter 2: The new boy

While sitting on the bus still in thought of how I was going to get through this summer still sane someone sits next to me.

"Hey,is this seat taken?" The boy asks while smirking at me.

"Actually no but I don't want anyone sitting next to me right now if you don't mind." I tried to ask politely.

"Ouch, already rejected and I don't even know your name." He says still smirking.

Gosh I thought to myself I'm trying to be nice but this guy just doesn't give up!

"Listen if you don't mind I really just want to sit by myself."

"Well can you give me one reason you don't want to sit next to me?"he asked.

I really wanted to get rid of this guy, "I'm not supposed to talk to strangers." I said plainly.

"Well that really isn't a good reason because once you get to know me we won't be strangers." He said smiling.

I was really getting annoyed and I didn't even know this guy! And knowing that me arguing with this guy would get me anywhere but him still sitting next to me I tried to get up and sit somewhere else.

Instead though the guy moved up too and stood very close to my face to where I really noticed him now. He had a brownish hair color with eyes so blue it was like looking into a sea, I also notice he was tall and muscular.

I soon snapped out of it and asked him to please move.

And he replied "First tell me your name."

If it would get him out of my way I then told him. "My name is Isabelle Mason." I told him simply.

He then smiled at my response.

"Nice to meet you Isabelle, my name is Henry Jacobs."

And with that he moved out of the way and sat back down.

And all I could think to myself was he was one weird boy, though I was oddly attracted to him? No! I won't let this happen summer romances never last and the last thing I needed was heartbreak, I told myself as I sat in a new seat.