Chapter 9: The Fight

"We should probably get going." Henry told me as he tried pulling me away.

"Maybe Isabelle should decide for herself what she wants to do." Logan replied back.

I could already tell that this situation would not turn out well.

Before I could even realize what happened Logan pulled me back to the dance floor. Then my arm is jerked back to Henry towards the exit until I was starting to feel like a rag doll being tugged around.

And before I knew what happened Logan grabbed me back as Henry punched him in the face.

And after that all hell broke loose.

Logan then let go of me as him and Henry were fighting one another senseless. Partygoers around us started then to fight and throw food in the process. Without so much as a warning everyone around me was either fighting or throwing food and I seemed to be the only sane one there at the moment. These people were acting like barbarians and not one tried to stop this madness!

Suddenly snapping back into reality I then tried to pry apart Henry and Logan from causing any further damage to themselves.

"Henry! Stop! Both of you guys need to stop this! This is not necessary!" I shouted at the two of them.

After somehow managing to get between the both of them they managed to pull themselves together.

"What is the matter with the two of you! Have you just gone crazy!?" I screamed.

Neither if them answered but Henry was quickly turning on his heel with a face of pure anger on him. Meanwhile Logan was still standing next to me.

"Listen Isabelle I'm sorry I really don't know what happened." Logan tried to explain.

But I wasn't trying to listen to him instead I was trying to catch up and find Henry as he stormed off.

I left the chaos that was the party to try and find Henry leaving Logan behind.

I finally found him walking off back towards our camp.

"Henry! Wait come back!" I shouted trying to keep up with him.

I finally ran to catch up with him as I grabbed his shoulder to make him face me.

"Henry, what the hell happened back there?! You and that Logan dude just went crazy!" I yelled.

"Nothing it's none of your business anyway." He replied trying to turn away.

"Hey, we are friends right and you can tell me what went wrong back there." I said.

He sighed, "I don't know I guess I just kinda got mad when you and Logan were hanging out. We used to be best friends but ever since we had a falling out we never talked to each other again." He said plainly.

Henry did not meet my eyes but looked straight at the ground. I now felt bad seeming I knew I had something to do with this.

"Hey," I said trying to make him look at me," I know what you did was to try and be in my best interest and I appreciate that. So I guess I have to say sorry too, you have been a really good friend to me ever since day one and you always stood up for me so thanks." I concluded.

Henry was just looking at me but at least now he had a smile on his face and that made me happy.

Suddenly I was pulled into his arms in a long hug. I could tell he smelled fresh but with a mix of some cologne.

When he finally let go of me as he spoke. And I kinda wish he hadn't...wait,what?

"You know I will always be there for you no matter what right?" He stated.

"Yeah I know." I said simply.

"Yeah, I guess I kinda did act like a jerk before but I just couldn't stand you being with him, since I have been the one who has liked you from day one."

We both froze and looked at each other. Did he really say what I think he said? Henry liked me?!

********************

Henry's POV:

Before I knew what happened I punched Logan straight in the face. A surge of rage just overpowered me and I hoped I had broken the jerk's nose. Both of us were soon fighting each other while rolling over each other in the process punches flew a few kicks were managed in and soon the rest of the party was fighting and throwing food too! I didn't notice too much though until Isabelle finally managed to pull the two of us apart.

I didn't manage to catch what she was saying but she was yelling at the both of us. I was just to mad and angry to hear or even care what she said, instead I just stormed off back toward our camp. I can't believe it he just always managed to get the girl every time huh! It never matter if I ever liked them he would still use take them away and treat them like trash!

My mind was on a mental rant until I heard footsteps behind me a a small hand grabbed my arm and turned me around it was Isabelle.

She ran back to me to see if I was okay while this did ease my anger she still asked what happened back there.

"Nothing it's none of your business anyway." I replied trying to turn away.

"Hey, we are friends right and you can tell me what went wrong back there." She said.

I sighed, "I don't know I guess I just kinda got mad when you and Logan were hanging out. We used to be best friends but ever since we had a falling out we never talked to each other again." He said plainly.

I did not meet her eyes but looked straight at the ground.

"Hey," She said trying to make me look at her," I know what you did was to try and be in my best interest and I appreciate that. So I guess I have to say sorry too, you have been a really good friend to me ever since day one and you always stood up for me so thanks." She concluded.

Her words made me smile maybe I was making a difference in her attitude towards me and she cared. I then enveloped her in a hug,cause friends can hug, she smelt of lemons and lavender and that instantly became my favorite scent. I then pulled away from her with a smile still on my face.

You know I will always be there for you no matter what right?" I stated.

"Yeah I know." She said simply.

"Yeah, I guess I kinda did act like a jerk before but I just couldn't stand you being with him, since I have been the one who has liked you from day one."

I quickly froze, not realizing I just admitted my feelings for this girl just as soon as she got comfortable with being my friend?!

Maybe she didn't notice? But given the shocked and confused expression on her face as well I'm guessing she did.

Oh crap, I just told her I liked her out loud, even though it's the truth I can't have her freak out on me. this can't be good...

*************************************

Ohh it's starting to get good! I know I keep ending you guys with a cliffhanger but I just can't help myself! Anyway I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Keep commenting and voting I appreciate the feedback! I will hopefully keep my steady pace of updates as long as I get more comments! Jk I will update soon!<3