Chapter 4: Meeting my Roomate

Chapter 4: Meeting my roommate

Already filled with disappointment and practically ready to kiss summer goodbye I remember something, and pull out my phone to call my mom.

"Hello?" My mom answers.

"Mom! Didn't you say the camp was beautiful and even though you didn't ask me you thought I would like it even if I said no!" I shouted.

"Isabelle, you really need to let this go, but yes I did. Why do you ask?" He said.

"Because mom I think you signed me up for the wrong camp this camp I'm at now is right next to the one you were describing to me!" I yelled.

I decided to quiet my voice down as I was getting confused and weird looking stares from people around me.

"Mom, can't you send me to the other one there is actually stuff there I want to do and there are sports and all the stuff I might actually have fun doing!" I begged. If I was going to waste my summer at camp it was going to be better than home I thought.

"I'm sorry sweetie but I was about to call you when you called me that I can't switch you from the camp."

"WHAT?! WHY?!, I quieted myself, "I mean I wouldn't want all of your money to go to waste and the camp I'm at now is not worth what you paid for." I explained.

"I'm sorry Isabelle but, I'm afraid there is nothing I can do since they got the places mixed up they cannot move you until they get everything straightened out or they could keep you for the whole summer." She explained.

With that I felt the last of my hope slip away.

"Ok, I have to go mom." And hung up the phone.

I sighed in defeat and made my way to the registration desk.

The adult counselors greeted me and showed me my cabin and all of the campground areas. Though I wasn't paying that much attention to them.

I even asked them about my situation and even they said there was nothing they could do about it unless the other camp found my paperwork and let me in after.

After the tour I made my way to my cabin where I would spend the rest of my summer with another person since it was only for two people.

I opened the door when a blonde haired green-eyed girl squealed in excitement. I'm pretty sure I lost my hearing for a few seconds after that,and then knew I would have to endure this everyday. Jeez, I hope this girl would not be like this all the time or else I will most likely go insane.

"Hi! My name is Natalie Roberts! I'm so happy your my roommate!"

"Um..hey I'm Isabelle Mason, nice to meet you?" I said unsurely.

"Isabelle that's such a pretty name! It's so nice to meet you to!"

"Yeah.. Well if you don't mind I'm gonna unpack real quick."

"Oh yeah! Ok nice to meet you!"

And with that she bounded out of the room and into the living room.

Gosh, my life keeps getting better and better.

************************************

Hey guys this next chapter is gonna be kind of a twist where it is going to show Henry's point of view when they first meet sorry it's kinda Ina weird position but I though why not?!

Anyway comment, vote, and keep on reading! 😃😜