Confident

You're at the beach with your girlfriend, Demi...

"Come on."
"I look horrible."
"No. You don't look horrible. I should know. Need I remind you I've seen you in much less than a bikini?" You can practically see her standing outside the door, her hands on her hips and her head cocked to the side as she smirks.
"Shut up," you mutter, your cheeks burning at the thought.
"Come on out. I want to see you!" she pleads, and you sigh, finally opening the door. "You look sexy as fuck. Let's go," she says, beaming at you.
"I don't know," you reply, holding your clothes in front of you awkwardly. You look up and down her body, admiring the way her black swimsuit hugs her curves perfectly. She takes your clothes from you, stuffing them in your bag before looking over your body.
"You look great. Shut up and let's have some fun!" she exclaims, trying to cheer you up. You look down at your body uncomfortably, and she huffs. Grabbing your hand, she pulls you out onto the beach, ignoring your protests. She dumps your bags beside your blanket before facing you. "Look at me." You meet her brown eyes, and she stares at you intently. "You are and will always be my perfect baby girl," she says, touching your face gently. You smile softly at her words, and her lips turn up into a smirk. She leans in, pressing her lips to yours gently as she moves her hands to your hips. "Have I ever told you that I love your ass?" she says suddenly, her lips brushing yours.
"Demi!" you gasp, your face heating up again.
"What?" she responds innocently, and you slap her hand away.
"I swear, Demi," you groan, pulling away from her.
"Hey, I managed to distract you."
"Okay, that's true," you respond, crossing your arms over your stomach self-consciously.
"Holy shit." You hear a voice and glance behind you where two guys are staring at you and Demi.
"I told you you're hot," she murmurs, moving closer to you.
"They're staring at you," you respond as Demi takes your hand, lacing your fingers together.
"No. They're staring at my baby girl, and they need to know that you're all mine," she breathes before pressing her lips to yours again. You smile against her lips, and she pulls you closer.
"Fuck that's hot," you hear one of the guys say, making you giggle against Demi's lips.
"You're perfect," she says softly before pulling away and looking into your eyes.
You smile and blush at her words, butterflies erupting in your stomach. "I love you so much."
"And I love you."

A/N
why is my writing so bad recently smh