Lazy

You're at home in bed...

"Get up." You hear, and you groan sleepily.
"No," you whine, and you feel someone climb on top of you from over the covers. "Get off me," you giggle, trying to push her off.
"Never," she laughs, pulling the covers away from your face. Your eyes meet a pair of sparkling brown ones, and she suddenly puts both her hands on your face.
"Demi!" you complain as she squishes your face. She kisses your forehead before kissing both your cheeks, and you start laughing. "Stop! Stop!"
"Get up, sleepy head!" she says, kissing your nose.
"Fine fine. Get off me, then," you chuckle, and she rolls off you. You get out of bed, rolling your eyes playfully as you go into the bathroom. After a few minutes, you've finished everything and brushed your teeth. You walk back into the bedroom, and Demi is sitting on the bed. Her face lights up when she sees you, and you laugh. "What?"
"Come here!" she exclaims, and you walk over to her. She pulls you into her arms, and you fall onto the bed with her. You giggle as she kisses all over your face.
"What are you doing?" you laugh, and she finally kisses your lips.
"You're so cute," she mumbles, smiling against your lips.
"Mmm," you respond, your face breaking into a grin. She bites your bottom lip softly, and you open your eyes. Her beautiful brown eyes are looking into yours, and it feels like you're the only two people in the world.
She releases your bottom lip and kisses you briefly before saying, "I love you so much."
You press your lips to hers again and whisper, "I love you so much, too."