Beauty and the Beast

Beauty and the Beast for Kmartin123 xx
It's not going to be like really accurate, but I chose some parts of the story to incorporate. And here's a horrible poem to start it off

Trapped in a castle with a beast
Petals falling—the rose nearly deceased
Yet there's still time
To save the beast
...enzyme

After escaping from the prison wagon, you've rushed back to the castle to save your love...

"Demetria!" you scream, trying to find her in the pouring rain. You look across the towers and buildings, your hair and clothes immediately becoming drenched.
"Princess!" she yells, and you spot her on one of the towers. As much as you love when she calls you that, you can't dwell on it.
Suddenly, you hear a gunshot, and Demetria howls in pain, almost falling from where she's perched.
"Gaston, you fucking horse's ass!" you yell, running across to the edge and trying to see him.
"I'm here to save the town and kill the beast!" he yells back from a different ledge.
"Fuck off!" you scream, and you see Demetria slide down the tower onto the ledge. She looks toward you, her brown eyes meeting yours.
"Stay there," she tells you, and you see Gaston aiming his gun at her again.
Time seems to slow as you scream. She leaps for you, and he shoots. But your scream made him flinch. The bullet whizzes over her body, and she crashes onto the ground beside you, safe on your ledge.
She winces and gets on her feet, grabbing you and pushing you behind her protectively.
"Leave," she says, and you try to see Gaston, but she keeps you behind her.
"Not until you're dead," he yells back.
"Coward. Fight me like a man," she hisses at him.
"Demetria," you plead, but she growls, pushing you back toward the door as she backs up.
Things move too fast. You can't stop it.
Gaston shoots as he walks, and Demetria roars in pain. He's come onto your ledge, having walked across the slender beam adjoining the two.
She tackles him, and the two roll around, nearing the edge. You're left frozen, unable to look away. Gaston shoots again, Demetria roars, she pushes him, and he falls. Off the edge with a scream. Time resumes. You can move again.
You rush to her side, a choked sob leaving your lips.
"Please please please," you whimper, looking at her face as you pull her head into your lap gently.
"It's okay," she murmurs, her eyes closing slightly. You've grown to realize how beautiful she is. The outside doesn't matter at all. She's absolutely beautiful.
"Please don't leave me," you breathe, a tear streaking down your cheek. A memory flickers in your mind...

Your heart beats rapidly as you take her hand. You can't stop smiling. Her hand moves to your hip, and you put a hand on her shoulder. You start dancing, letting the music guide your movements. It feels as though you're dancing as one unit, not two separate people. She smiles at you, and you can swear, it's in that moment that you fall in love with her.
Nothing else matters. Not your beautiful yellow dress, not how lovely she looks—although those certainly are great.
"You look beautiful," she whispers softly, making your cheeks warm.
"As do you."

"I can't lose you," you beg, lowering your forehead to hers.
"I," she breathes slowly. "I love you."
The pouring rain doesn't even matter. You don't even feel it. "I love you," you whisper.
Suddenly, she starts glowing. Literally.
"What?" you whisper, not understanding what's happening.
A bright light flashes, and you cover your eyes. When the light fades, the beast that was once in your arms is replaced by gorgeous woman.
Her eyes flicker open. They're the same warm brown that you fell in love with.
"Demetria?" you ask softly, and her beautiful face breaks into a smile.
"Princess."
She sits up before pressing her lips to yours. She puts her hands on your face, pulling you closer. You feel your entire body warm, and you smile against her. And in that moment, everything is right once more.

The beast is no more
The rain continues to pour
Yet love shines bright
As the lovers love into the night

A/N
aaaaand those two were examples of why I don't write poetry :))))
but I really hoped you liked this!! It really wasn't the usual kind of thing I write, so I had a bit of trouble tbh
oh the next chapter will be the private smutty thing okay
If you can't view it maybe take this story out of your library/reading list and put it back again idk it can glitch